by .nubs.

by .nubs.

by .nubs.

by .nubs.

by .nubs.

by Kazin

Return • Artist Search

Postby mothbrainz » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:55 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Main ThreadFoundersCustoms & MYOsShopNurseryDiscord
Artist SearchRulesFAQGenetics • Lore & NPCs • Shows • Fanclub • Staff

Welcome to Return's artist search! When making entries, please try to stay genetically accurate and use this document if needed. Don't worry about making mistakes, though - our genetics team is there to help our guest artists learn, and we don't expect anyone to be perfect! If you want design ideas, or to try and interpret a specific phenotype and genotype, feel free to use our official Return generator to find something!

In order for us to see your full range of skills, please try and make as least one tabby, at least one tortie, and at least one point (colorpoint, mink, or sepia), and at least one kitten > adult growth in your entries. Variety is encouraged! Please don't use any linearts in the 'secret' folder, as these aren't yet unlocked and are meant to be a surprise for later on. Listing the phenotype of your entry is also very helpful! If you would like official staff feedback, please let us know in your post - if staff has time, we may reply with some tips and reference images to help you out.

Return will be taking on 4 guest artists at a time and rotating them out every 2 months. If hired, guest artists will receive 1 free semi-random MYO per month and 2 supplies for every adopt, founder, or nursery kit they create.

Remember to turn on the 'fake' layer - this helps people know that you haven't made a real cat!
Last edited by mothbrainz on Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mothbrainz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return • Artist Search

Postby mothbrainz » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:23 am

We are now seeking nursery artists as we prepare to open the breeding mechanic!

Last bumped by mothbrainz on Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:23 am.
hehe egg
mothbrainz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me