✧Royal Guard Entry Results✧ by BornFromAshes

Based on Click to view
Artist BornFromAshes [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✧Royal Guard Entry Results✧

Postby BornFromAshes » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:29 pm

magister lunare wrote:On the eve of the 11th of December XX21, I hereby state all further royal guard entrants will be denied.

As from my beginning coming as emperor of Western Paledon, you all know that I am in the habit of breaking so-called political boundaries and expanding upon royal norms. I will do this as well here, today, as I announce both my newest Royal Advisor, the Lunar Guard, and my new separate Royal General. My sister has but one general and advisor, but I see the need for it to be separated as.. I am not fully capable of deciding upon both territories at once.

You all may know my past Royal Advisor and closest f..friend, Frostbite, was banished thirty years ago by Solaris. From then on I navigated quite in the dark with the dealings of my empire, and have had little help in making my decisions. This is why I have decided to split responsibility between two entrants, and not burden one of them solely. I will quit my prattle now.

Without further adieu, I disclose the first acceptant and my new Royal Advisor, Faustus. My friend, your dedication to pacifism and willingness to proceed with kindness has brought warmth to this corner of mine. I am pleased to see your skills towards mastering the Earth magicks has paid off, and I delight in the possiblity to have you by my side from here on out. Your weaponmastery may not be perfect, but that will no longer be much of a hindrance as you will be solely advisor, not general as well. I do hope to see your bowmanship improve as times go on, and, well, hope you could teach me a few things about it as well.

The second acceptant and my new Royal General, Hallie. The training to prepare yourself, Hallie, is phenomenal, if put lightly. I know that your hard gaze will be able to cripple even the most hardhearted of soldiers, especially those with the intention of joining the same academy you have participated in. Despite this, I know your wisdom will reign true when it comes to the toughest of decision makings, and your love of knowledge and books has brought you closer to my heart. Continue forth with Castor and Pollux by your side as you follow in Philis' Guidance.

The four members of the Royal Guard will not be neglected. These are the following accepted;

Metamo. While your boar familiar, Earthquake, was a little.. Unsettling, to me initially, I have grown to love him as an extension of yourself. I hope with this acceptance you can ease up a little on your preparations, as there is no further place to go from here, and nothing that you and your fellow Royal Guards cannot handle together. Your loyalty is inspiring, and I hope to be in your good favor from here on out. No stone is left unturned before you, as I am certain with your knowledge of earth magicks, you can see right underneath of it.

Mosaic. I have heard of your time nearby the Werwilds, and I am curious as to what might have brought you back to Paledon itself, as the wilds have always been alluring and attractive to me... Nonetheless, your skills with wielding water magicks martially is, in fact, something I had never supposed before. But indeed it is curious to me, and I do wonder if I could perhaps learn some of your tricks of the trade. Your elegance in behavior and movement is fluid, such as the river itself.

Candela. I am very excited to hear of your physical capabilities, because while magic is everything, there is always a need for muscle. Do not be discouraged, however, by some limitations you had possessed in your younger years. There is a book for that, and I am very willing to share with you the knowledge it contains. Blessed are those who continue the hunt for wisdom even after schooling has long been ceased. May the fire within your heart still flood your veins and vivify your veins til your old age.

Desdemona. Well you've come a long way since your delinquent years... And the more I hear the more I am filled with enthusiasm at your success in following your brother's footsteps. Though you are young, you have surpassed him here, and I know he is looking down upon you with Philis in admiration and love. I trust that your fire of love of the Guard will keep as you stay here, with me, and it won't dull with the lull of time.

With this, I have finished my full declaration. But, I offer one thing up to those who have not been chosen specifically.

The High Guard is always in need of able bodies and magic-users. They are those who defend the Gates and Exterior of the Palaces. This is a special position to be held, and if you are willing and still inspired, please accept this invitation to become a High Guard yourself. And continue to serve under Philis' Guidance.

this is the final moment of the Batpony MYO event. Anymore entries will be disqualified.
Those who entered keep their batponies officially. Prizes will now be distributed to the Six Winners.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me