Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Haleigh's Arabians

Postby LavenderHaze » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:45 am

Forum is now open for marking!
โ€ ๐“—๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ โ€

General Information

Welcome to Haleigh's Arabians! This is mainly a place for me to play around with colors and genetics, but I also offer adoptables and customs! These arabians can sport any genetic combination and will most often be realistic colors, but on special occasions and for customs I'll use fun fantasy colors! Each Arabian will come with a gender, list of their genetics and phenotypes, and will sport a halter once they've been claimed Im fairly unfamiliar with Oekaki and how it works, so this will be my main practice until I feel comfortable enough to branch out. I am hoping to create a couple closed species communities eventually.

Adoptables

Adoptables will be made available periodically on my own terms, essentially whenever I have the motivation to post them.They will come in 3 "levels", basic, intricate, and extreme. The level an adoptable is sorted into will be based on their color and patterns. For example, a simple bay will be put in basic, but an extreme leopard Appaloosa with chimera will be put into extreme. Each level is priced as follows:

~ Basic: 3 C$ or 1 2009-2018 rare
~ Intricate: 6 C$ or 2 2009-2018 rares
~ Extreme: 9 C$ or 3 2009-2018 rares
*Note rares do not need to be on my WL, but that is preferable

Once I post an adoptable up for grabs, whoever wants it must state in the comments that they claim and the halter color they would like and immediately send payment. Once payment is received, I will add on the halter in the new owner's color and take care of ownership.
Customs

WIP - check back later!

Credits

Thank you EmberWolf for the editable Arabian lines! As I will do here, anyone who buys customs or an adoptable of my color-ins is expected to follow their rules.
Rules
-Do NOT remove my signature, no matter what. If it needs to be re-colored or moved to be visible depending on what you do with the horse or background, feel free to do so. It must always be visible.
-Do NOT take credit for the original lines
-Do NOT try to sell the lines themselves here or offsite. You cannot edit the lines are sell them as an edited version, either.
-Do NOT repost these in the Editable Oekaki forum, even with alterations.
-You CAN edit the lines as much or as little as you'd like
-You CAN use these for character sales, adoptable species, or custom orders
-Please do NOT sell anything made on these lines (ex., customs or adoptables) for real currency such as USD offsite
-You CAN post these offsite otherwise, but you MUST link back to the original if you are posting outside of CS
-Please don't just repost the cover image. It's a cover and should be removed, as stated in the file
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚