Artist unhinge [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

x

Postby unhinge » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:28 pm

x [center][quote]uncommon chicoon
[nr traits]: weight edit (thinner), piercings, expression, colored pupil
[c traits]: eye style edit, eyebrows, claws, horns, tufts, "fangs" edits, minor tail tuft edit
[uc traits]: sclera color, heterochromia
alabaster flame

x
Last edited by unhinge on Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
just credit my account link for adopts on toyhouse
leaving
unhinge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (11.24.2021) chicoon artist entry v. 01

Postby Tea... » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:32 am

If this boy in the slightest chance is up for claims my I claime?

And yes you don't have to put yours up for claims if you wish and keep it for yourself and make it real with a MYO ticket.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unhinge » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:26 am

Teá. wrote:If this boy in the slightest chance is up for claims my I claime?

And yes you don't have to put yours up for claims if you wish and keep it for yourself and make it real with a MYO ticket.

if i’m able i’m going to not put him up for claims so i may snag him later! apologies, not only is he my first but i do like him ):
i’d let him be up for claims otherwise but not atm ):
leaving
unhinge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:30 am

Feel free to keep him for a MYO! But I'm keeping an eye if you make anymore entries though I probably won't be fast enough to claime anyway (that's if you have them up for claims).
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unhinge » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:56 am

Teá. wrote:Feel free to keep him for a MYO! But I'm keeping an eye if you make anymore entries though I probably won't be fast enough to claime anyway (that's if you have them up for claims).

of course, thank you for the interest. if you'd like, i can pm you whenever i make an entry that is up for claims.
leaving
unhinge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:09 am

Omg I would love that thank you <3!!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:42 pm

hellhounds wrote:i have had unfortunately little to no experience with both owning and being an artist for a closed species- i did work as an artist for darkanra/4nalyst's closed species "osseus" for a short while, however both the species and i as an artist grew inactive shortly after i began.

if you would like anything about this changed, please let me know, and i'll attempt my best to do so for you. if i am accepted as an artist i will give you my discord tag as soon as possible for easier contact, or i'll give it when asked (:

i also have to ask if i am required to allow my entries be up for claims? whether it be due to not wishing for it to be claimed by anyone or so i may save it for myself in the future etc.

luckily you don't need any experience to be an artist everything can be talked out and we can always walk you through it!
i have a personal pause on hiring at this very moment, but with the new month please keep an eye out for a dm!! <3
yes entries are 100% alright to be open for claim! whether you end up keeping it for yourself and redeeming a myo to make it real, or allowing someone else to redeem a myo! its your design and up to you <3
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me