Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ebonyfrost ref 2021 by Featherfoot

Based on Click to view
Artist Featherfoot [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ebonyfrost ref 2021

Postby Featherfoot » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:03 am

Hex codes: stripes - #dbb471, chest floof - #fadfad, paws and muzzle - pure white, main body - #f1ca84, nose and paws - #f5b6ea, right eye - #556f15, left eye - #6f76af, holly berry - #dc403b, holly leaf - #2d6435

Name: Ebonyfrost

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance: Ebonyfrost is a cream she-cat with heterochromia, so her right eye is green while the other is blue. Has white paws and a white muzzle, and she is covered with simple thick stripes. The only exception is her hind left leg, which has more thin and detailed stripes, with a swirl pattern on the top. She also has very thick chest fluff, with is a bit lighter than the rest of the body. Has 5 stripes on tail, 4 stripes on front legs, and 4 stripes on her right back leg. The number of stripes on her left back leg can change. Three stripes on both sides of flank. Constantly wears a holly berry behind her ear.

Personality: Ebonyfrost is young and childish. Enthusiastic about everything and anyone, she bounces around, full of energy. Anyone could mistake her for an extremely large apprentice. Known to snack on butterflies, she has a big fear of spiders. Her patience doesn't last - talk to her for more than 10 minutes, and she might run off or fall asleep. She also loves to play pranks on the older warriors. Ebonyfrost has lots of plant and herb knowledge, despite all this. She can commonly be found helping the medicine cat sort herbs or calming the sick or injured. Sometimes she even goes out collecting herbs, and will never step on any flowers on purpose. If you ever go to to her nest in the warriors den, you'll find it covered in shiny pebbles, feathers, and nicely smelling flowers. She is also a really great friend with Spottedbrook (ref found here). They met at a gathering, and now almost every art piece I have that shows Ebonyfrost, it also has Spottedbrook.

Backstory: Long story short, Ebonyfrost was born in Thunderclan, and everyone soon noticed that she had a strong love and interest toward plants and flowers. She soon became a medicine cat apprentice, due to her "unusual personality with herbs". She then learned learned every plant and herb by heart, and made sure not to step on any useful plants if she could help it. Even though she liked being a medicine cat apprentice, she was queasy toward seeing injured cats in the den, and watched with envy as the warrior apprentices hunted and battled. Seeing this, her mentor, the medicine cat, discussed this with the leader about this, and she became a normal apprentice. But even now, she loves flowers, and sometimes helps the medicine cat hunt for herbs.
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me