Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Spottedbrook ref by Featherfoot

Based on Click to view
Artist Featherfoot [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spottedbrook ref

Postby Featherfoot » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:53 am

Past self: Weee! Imma gonna make this simple character that only has some spots as markings!!!!

Current Self: I'm going to redesign her to make her more realistic and unique! :mrgreen:

Past Self: Nuuuuuu!!!!!!

Future Self: Why did you have to make her design so hard to draw 0_0

Current Self: Dunno, idk

Anyway, onto the good stuff. Also, don't believe in the timer.

Name: Spottedbrook

Appearance: Spottedbrook is a calico with green eyes, with her left eye missing. Has some scars, design is basically symmetrical, and her tail is a lighter grey with darker stripes. Short haired.

Personality: She is a grumpy and irritable soul. Preferring to be on her own, she has a grouchy comment for nearly every detail in life. But she does have a soft side though, if she somehow makes friends with you. Her favorite food is vole, and is an agile hunter. She is also good friends with Ebonyfrost (another OC of mine), even though Ebonyfrost does kind of sometimes set Spottedbrook off (ignore the fact that Ebonyfrost is in Thunderclan and Spottedbrook is in Shadowclan LOL).

Backstory: Spottedbrook was born as a loner, along with her two other siblings. Her At the time, her name was Brook. father, Halfspots (see ref here) was a former clan cat, and her mother, Bark (see ref here, was a loner. One day, when Bark was going out fishing, she slipped on a wet rock and fell into the ice-cold water, and she soon drowned. Halfspots stopped eating and also died. Spottedbrook was already 5 and a half moons old and was the oldest of the litter, but she didn't know how to hunt, and in a a few days her sister starved to death, and her brother was taken by a hawk. Tiny and whimpering, she had found shelter in an abandoned farm until a human found her. By that time her bones were nearly protruding, and she had survived by eating the horse feed. After the person took her home, she became a housecat and soon became a gorgeous pampered calico. Her name changed into Spots. She didn't like that life, though, and one day she ran away, eventually finding Shadowclan. There, she became an warrior, earning her new (and hopefully last) name - Spottedbrook. But no one trusted her, seeing her only as a soft kittypet. One day, when a dog attacked camp, she was so determined to prove herself that she attacked the dog head on, with the help of the rest of the clan. She lost her eye in the battle, but it was worth it - everyone now saw her as a loyal warrior of Shadowclan, not a soft kittypet, nor a lazy loner.
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me