Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bark by Featherfoot

Based on Click to view
Artist Featherfoot [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Bark

Postby Featherfoot » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:46 am

Okay, this is Bark. Click the blue words to go to other references

Parents: Unknown

Mate: Halfspot

Kits: Snow, Spottedbrook (at that time named Brook), Fern

Look: A skinny mottled she-cat, she has lots of scars, showing her previously fought battles. She is a brown tabby.

Personality: Bark is fierce, brave, and will fight if needed. But, when she is taking care of her kits, you can see her soft, kind side.

Backstory: When Bark was still very young, a badger attacked her family and killed her parents, while Bark hid under a bush, cowering. After that, every day she regretted hiding there, and became bitter. She thought she should have fought the badger, that she should have been the one that died. Secretly, she vowed that one day, that badger would pay. When she met Halfspots, a tom exiled from a thing called Shadowclan, they fell in love. She soon had some kits, a shy, albino kit named Snow, a tabby kit named Fern, and her favorite, a calico kit named Brook (later named Spottedbrook). One harsh leaf-bare, Bark decided to go to the river and catch some fish, since all the prey was in its burrows and the river had not frozen yet. While trying to catch a salmon while sitting on a rock, she accidentally slipped and fell. She later drowned.
Featherfoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bark

Postby Wildwarriorpaws » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:50 am

im in love! this is awesome!
Hey! You can call me Wild, I love animals/nature, reading, sports, movies,