Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Batpony Contest Entry by Queen Vivane

Based on Click to view
Artist Queen Vivane [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Batpony Contest Entry

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:43 pm

username; Queen Vivane

pony name; Seraphine

gender; Female

magick type; air

For as long as she could remember, Seraphine had been utterly fascinated by the royal guard. Being the curious little filly that she was, she spent hours watching their patrols and even begging to accompany some of the guards on their rounds of the castle. Some would gently say no while others welcomed the little one with gentle amusement, she'd often pause to scribble something down in her ever-present notebook before dashing to catch up as fast as her little legs could carry her. To some, it might have seemed odd, the way she scribbled in that little book as day and day out she darted around after the guard ponies. But to Seraphine it was everything.

It was decided when she was old enough that Seraphine would be allowed to attend the guard academy, a decision that greatly excited the young filly. To say they'd never seen her bounce that high or that much before was an understatement. Of course, Seraphine was thrilled with this opportunity and threw herself into literary studies, and training both physical and magical. At first, she struggled a little with the magical side of things and was about average in physical training and literary studies. It wasn't as if she was slacking off, it was just a little more difficult than she'd imagined but Seraphine wasn't about to give up. For she was that determined that she threw herself into working as hard as possible without taking on too much and though her pace was steady? Bit by bit Seraphine gradually improved. Never top of her classes but certainly in the higher end of things.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me