Based on Click to view
Artist posshrooms [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

CH Entry #1

Postby posshrooms » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:08 pm

[list=]Position Applied for: Ghost Artist
Geno: atat bb Cce dd EE II kyky sisi Tt LL
Pheno: isabella and cream point ticked irish white (Lvl 6 Rarity)
Thoughts About The Species? ideas/improvements? I love pointer and hounds and anything with floppy ears I must say. I love the beginning of the genetics so far and the breed specifics are super unique. I'm excited to see this species blossom! I'm sure I'll have more to say in the future as it grows, but as of now, it's a wonderful start.
About me: Formally known The Possum Lord, or more simply, Kay. I've researched dog genetics for a couple years now but actually designing them is a new kind of challenge I've discovered, as well as being new to the Oekaki. I'm pretty quiet on this site overall but fairly active in the Beaumont Collie community. I used to be big on designing general character designs but I'm over the moon to gain the courage to actually try for something more realistic! I have chosen Ghost artist as I'm unsure as to what my activity is, I work two dog related jobs so I'm fairly busy, but I would adore to get some experience and practice in as well as throwing a few simple adopts out to this community. (Plus.. actually getting colors right. I can assure you 50% of the time spent on this was.. just finding the right colors..)[/list]
π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝒢 𝒷𝒾𝓉 π“Šπ“ƒπ“Œπ‘’π“π“
~ (your local soft forest witch) ~
---------------
~ she/they ~

toyhouse ~ beaumonts ~ zebras
~~~
𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇||Β©
posshrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CH Entry #1

Postby .nubs. » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:28 pm

Thank you for trying out! i LOVE your color choices so much. I would use the watercolor tool to blend out those cream points but i love this entry and can’t wait to see what other entries you come up with ^^
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me