Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

e1 blue terror

Postby yeena » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:43 pm

Position Applied for: staff
Geno: atat bb cchcch Dd EE II kyky spsp TT LL
Pheno: blue ticked piebald with tan points
Thoughts About The Species? ideas/improvements? none so far! i feel like its best to just let the species play out so far and you can improve on it as we go along. its super cute so far though! absolutely digging it <3
About me: im yeen but some people call me dave! ive been pretty sulky on the site but i still enjoy a good dog species when they pop up! im a little rusty in terms of genetics but it shouldnt take much for me to get back into the groove of things. thats pretty much it- im not too interesting and im mostly just vibing by myself with dogs lol
Last edited by yeena on Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: e1 blue terror

Postby .nubs. » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:19 pm

Thanks for applying!! i love the design of this entry, and would recommend lightening the blue a tad (it looks a little close to black!) and using a pencil or pen on full opacity to create a harder border between the color and the white ^^. Roan and ticking only shows on the white portion and giving that distinction may help your design look extra polished! Blue and tan is one of my favorite combos

edit: the D locus for this entry would be “dd” as blue is a dilute of black. “Dd” would be a black dog that carries dilute
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me