Entry #1 - vanilla bean. by vanilla bean.

Based on Click to view
Artist vanilla bean. [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #1 - vanilla bean.

Postby vanilla bean. » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 am

Username ;; vanilla bean.
    Position ;; main artist!

How often are you online ;; depends on the day, but I tend to check in at least 3 or 4 times a day to see what's going on!

Will you be on the community discord ;; of course!

Do you have past experience ;; not with dogs, but am currently an artist w/ buttermilks <3

Some of your favorite past designs ;; sorry, they're all cows, but here are two I had fun with!! x x

What would you contribute to the staff team ;; I feel like I'm a good team player and get along with lots of different groups! I never mind lending a helping hand, and I know how important it is for there to be open communication between all staff members.

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;; Because this is the first time I've worked on these lines, I feel like there will be a bit of an adjustment period for me!! My big weakness would probably be dog genetics- I need to give the thread a thorough read through. I understand genetics basics and how they work, I just need to figure out the specifics for this species!!

What is a situation where you would be biased in/have trouble with ;; I feel that if there were a competition in which there were two close friends as finalists, I may have to ask a third party to help me decide a winner so that would be no biases and that the best form would be chosen.

Any additional information / other ;; I would love to work with ya'll!! It seems like a great team, and this species has sososo much potential <3

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me