Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

EOS STRATA | Team Creation by mal du pays

Based on Click to view
Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by yaksha.

by 0Zero0

EOS STRATA | Team Creation

Postby mal du pays » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:41 pm

Main thread

Welcome to team creation! Are you ready to step foot into the world of rescue teams?

---

On this thread, you'll design your hero & partner for your rescue team!
-Your pokemon may be any basic-tier, first stage pokemon; no hybrids, type swaps, mythicals/legendaries, or Ditto.
--Design/color rules apply - I must be able to tell what your pokemon is supposed to be!
-Your pokemon must also be from a game that is already released. This is to prevent issues in the future with evolutions or other relevant processes.
-Another user may design your team if you so choose, although please post here stating such to avoid confusion.
--As per CS rules, you cannot offer any sort of currency to commission these designs.

When your designs are done, please include the following form in your oekaki description(s):
Code: Select all
[b]I've created my team member![/b]
Username:
Team archive:
Pokemon name:
Pokemon:
Hero or partner?:
Small tidbit about them: (50 words minimum)

Staff will post approval on the thread (or you will be contacted via PM about any possible fixes).

Can't use oekaki? No problem! You can design yours off oekaki.
Please post them as a reply to this thread with the following form; please have both pokemon completed at the time of your form for ease of approval.
Code: Select all
[b]I've created my team![/b]
Username:
Team archive:
Hero reference:
Hero name:
Hero pokemon:

Partner reference:
Partner name:
Partner pokemon:

Staff will quote your form with approval when it's given!
Last edited by mal du pays on Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOS STRATA | Team Creation

Postby mal du pays » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:48 am

I've created my team!
Username: Jack Walten
Team archive: Team Illuminate
Hero reference: Left
Hero name: Hadron
Hero pokemon: Eevee
Small tidbit about them:
Hadron is a bit of a worry-wart, oftentimes fretting over who knows what. He's one to want to make sure that something is done the "right way", although nobody can ever glean what he means by that. He prefers to focus on the task at hand, and oftentimes doesn't spend much time for himself, much to the annoyance of Pandora and the team.

Partner reference: Right
Partner name: Pandora
Partner pokemon: Zorua
Small tidbit about them:
It's a marvel how Pandora was dragged onto Team Illuminate - considerably the "opposite" to Hadron, she's a menace with no end to the trouble she causes. When not stuck working on a job with Hadron, she can be found causing problems around the home base - something Ygdrisse doesn't appreciate, and oftentimes she gets quite the telling off when she's caught (although not from Hadron...)

Posting for recordkeeping and the like but they're approved (thumbs up)
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:24 am

I've created my team!
Username: sylvender
Team archive: Team Orchard
Hero reference: here
Hero name: Appleheart
Hero pokemon: Ratatta
Small tidbit about them: Appleheart is a bit of an airhead, and can often fail to think a situation through before they run into it. Despite being a bit rash at times the rat pokemon does mean well. They've got a huge heart and a lot of love to give. They created the team with their best friend as a way to help others in need. Of course making a living is also part of it, but Appleheart strives to do their best to make the world safe for those in it. They can be a bit naïve and often trust blindly as they like to give others the benefit of the doubt.

Partner reference: here
Partner name: Brambleflower
Partner pokemon: Deerling
Small tidbit about them: Almost an opposite to his friend, Brambleflower is wary of others and often quiet. He's a grumpy guy who takes a while to trust others, and is the type to rarely ever admit he cares about someone else. Where Appleheart is quick to rush into things, Brambleflower likes to think about things logically and plan things out, and is often his leaders voice of reason when he feels they're acting too impulsively. Brambleflower also tends to be the one that keeps track of things like their money and inventory. He finds he often enjoys organizing and keeping things tidy.
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:36 am

sylvender wrote:I've created my team!
Username: sylvender
Team archive: Team Orchard
Hero reference: here
Hero name: Appleheart
Hero pokemon: Ratatta
Small tidbit about them: Appleheart is a bit of an airhead, and can often fail to think a situation through before they run into it. Despite being a bit rash at times the rat pokemon does mean well. They've got a huge heart and a lot of love to give. They created the team with their best friend as a way to help others in need. Of course making a living is also part of it, but Appleheart strives to do their best to make the world safe for those in it. They can be a bit naïve and often trust blindly as they like to give others the benefit of the doubt.

Partner reference: here
Partner name: Bryce
Partner pokemon: Deerling
Small tidbit about them: Almost an opposite to his friend, Brambleflower is wary of others and often quiet. He's a grumpy guy who takes a while to trust others, and is the type to rarely ever admit he cares about someone else. Where Appleheart is quick to rush into things, Brambleflower likes to think about things logically and plan things out, and is often his leaders voice of reason when he feels they're acting too impulsively. Brambleflower also tends to be the one that keeps track of things like their money and inventory. He finds he often enjoys organizing and keeping things tidy.

Both are approved ! ^-^
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:46 am

I've created my team!
Username: EchoVoyd
Team archive: Team Underground
Hero reference: Here
Hero name: Sandy
Hero pokemon: Trapinch
Small tidbit about them: A tough looking pokemon despite their relatively small size, and that usually scares people away. In reality, they just have no idea how to interact with people. Coming from a life mostly spent underground, and dragged into being a team by Smoothie, they're still adjusting to a more civilised life. They're the team leader, sure, but they have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

Partner reference: Here
Partner name: Smoothie
Partner pokemon: Eevee
Small tidbit about them: Exciteable and quick to jump into fights, Smoothie is certainly a handful of a team member. She's also the brains behind the operation, managing the funds and jobs. She's trying to get Sandy more involved, but the trapinch is still learning. Not that she minds, not at all, she just wishes she had some more time to relax after winning epic battles against enemies that Sandy definitely didn't have to step in and help with.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:49 am

EchoVoyd wrote:I've created my team!
Username: EchoVoyd
Team archive: Team Underground
Hero reference: Here
Hero name: Sandy
Hero pokemon: Trapinch
Small tidbit about them: A tough looking pokemon despite their relatively small size, and that usually scares people away. In reality, they just have no idea how to interact with people. Coming from a life mostly spent underground, and dragged into being a team by Smoothie, they're still adjusting to a more civilised life. They're the team leader, sure, but they have absolutely no idea what they're doing.

Partner reference: Here
Partner name: Smoothie
Partner pokemon: Eevee
Small tidbit about them: Exciteable and quick to jump into fights, Smoothie is certainly a handful of a team member. She's also the brains behind the operation, managing the funds and jobs. She's trying to get Sandy more involved, but the trapinch is still learning. Not that she minds, not at all, she just wishes she had some more time to relax after winning epic battles against enemies that Sandy definitely didn't have to step in and help with.

Approved
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:19 am

I've created my team!
Username: Shuurock
Team archive: Team Rascal
Hero name: Jeep
Hero pokemon: Stufful
Jeep isn’t a very smart Stufful, mostly running around doing the first thing that comes into his head. Definitely acting without thinking, this is reflected in how he speaks, often offending people on accident. Despite this he still loves to help others leading to the creation of Team Rascal. He looks up to the rescue teams around him and wants to go down in history for his skills.

Partner name: Monty
Partner pokemon: Shieldon
Monty and Jeep are polar opposites. Monty is smart and very shy, the reason that the two of them are friends is because they grew up together. Monty was the first Pokémon he told about the idea of joining a rescue team. Monty acts like he never wanted to join, but the idea of being able to save people and go down in history greatly appeals to Monty as well. Monty spends a lot of time covering for things that Jeep has said and done so that the two don’t make too many enemies.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:35 am

Shuurock wrote:I've created my team!
Username: Shuurock
Team archive: Team Rascal
Hero name: Jeep
Hero pokemon: Stufful
Jeep isn’t a very smart Stufful, mostly running around doing the first thing that comes into his head. Definitely acting without thinking, this is reflected in how he speaks, often offending people on accident. Despite this he still loves to help others leading to the creation of Team Rascal. He looks up to the rescue teams around him and wants to go down in history for his skills.

Partner name: Monty
Partner pokemon: Shieldon
Monty and Jeep are polar opposites. Monty is smart and very shy, the reason that the two of them are friends is because they grew up together. Monty was the first Pokémon he told about the idea of joining a rescue team. Monty acts like he never wanted to join, but the idea of being able to save people and go down in history greatly appeals to Monty as well. Monty spends a lot of time covering for things that Jeep has said and done so that the two don’t make too many enemies.

Approved!

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel_ » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:51 pm

I've created my team!
Username: Pastel_
Team archive: Team Field
Hero reference: x x
Hero name: Maze
Hero pokemon: Buneary
Small tidbit about them: Maze is a scrappy go-getter who takes what she wants. She often can be found wearing a golden bandana around her neck. Though she may be small in size, she has a lot of fight in her. On top of that, those who call her cute might have a death wish. It only takes a little bit to spark her anger, and when you do, it doesn't go away easily.

Partner reference: x
Partner name: Clover
Partner pokemon: Bulbasaur
Small tidbit about them: Clover is pretty laid back and doesn't really love to train. She'd rather lay in the sun, taking a long nap. However, when Maze suggested they start a team together one day, she couldn't really disappoint her best friend. So, she put aside her lazy days and started working to get stronger for the scrappy Buneary.
Pastel_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:57 am

I've created my team!

Username: nio
    Team archive: link
    Hero reference: left
    Hero name: Spoon
    Hero pokemon: mienfoo
    Small tidbit about them: spoon is a chill guy, who, despite being a fighting pokemon, doesn't really like fighting. they prefer to catch bugs and eat cereal. they are very against milk in cereal, preferring the crunchy texture of it when it's dry. it they must use milk, it should be oat milk as they are lactose intolerant.

Partner reference: right
    Partner name: Knife
    Partner pokemon: growlithe
    Small tidbit about them: knife is a rambunctious and silly little guy who isn't afraid to bite you. he'll bite anyone! even himself! he is hard of hearing and communicates mostly through tail wags and bites. he hates transphobes. he'll bite a transphobe TWICE! this goes against his no-more-than-one-chomp rule, but they deserve it.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me