Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Baltic Reindeer - Festival of Reunion CLOSED by Venatici

Based on Click to view
Artist Venatici [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Baltic Reindeer - Festival of Reunion CLOSED

Postby Venatici » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:02 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________

event threaddiscord community

lighting the wayportrait paintingsled sprintingice fishingfoods boothstorytelling prompts

rulesstaff + staff searchfounders + transfersnursery

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Welcome to Northern Lights Baltic Reindeer - home to our own herds of wonderful reindeer adopts! Please feel welcome to check out our sibling species: Baltic Huskies!

Set in the land of Cestria, the Festival of Reunion is a large event celebrated far and wide. As an homage to the origins of the partnership between Baltic Reindeer and Baltic Huskies, and in remembrance of the Ways of Old, the Festival of Reunion is a huge celebration across all of the lands.

Filled with fun and games and food, at the heart of the festival is the essence of appreciating those you love. As many mushers come from far distances, it provides a chance for those to return to their families at home and celebrate once a year - all while remembering the origins of how Baltic Reindeer and Baltic Huskies began, and upholding the honor of what it means to be in the community. If one were to visit Cestria during this annual event, they would find homes lit up with lanterns as far as the eye could see. Coinciding with the strongest aurora of the year, the dazzling lights stun anyone who come across them. Often there will be competitions ranging from the most intricate lantern to how much food can be eaten in one sitting - with some individuals taking the entire year to prepare for this grand event. It is surely one to not miss!

This year, the Baltic Association Staff welcome you to you our combined reopening event. Please stop by and check out some booths, and see if you can bring one of these cute adopts home!
Last edited by Venatici on Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Raffle

Postby Venatici » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:16 am

From the beginning of the event, until now, we will be holding a raffle for some event prizes! These prizes can be redeemed for free if you contact me once the event ends and you win them. Feel welcome to contact staff if you are unsure what these do!

The current items available are:
    x1 Full Custom Voucher
    x2 Semi-Custom Voucher
    Website Invite Codes

If more people are to enter in the competition, then more prizes may be added for more winners! This will end when the event closes and runs the full duration of the event. If you would like to enter, then please post this form on this thread to be included in the raffle:

Code: Select all
    I'm Entering into the Raffle!

Username ;;
    What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; (optional, will not hurt/help your chances as this is a raffle)
Last edited by Venatici on Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Reindeer - Festival of Reunion OPEN

Postby Venatici » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:32 am

hello all! thank you everyone for your patience, we are happy to announce that the species is now open, and so is the event!

thank you for all of your continued patience with us all - feel welcome to check out the event page, stuff will be opening and adopts will be posted shortly! if you have any questions, definitely let us know! : ) the event will run for about two weeks, after which the website will be released!

otherwise, feel welcome to pop in the event or in the discord! staff checks are still open as are artist entries, so if anyone is looking to join the team feel welcome to reach out!

we all hope you enjoy the little reopening event we have all put together!

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luxio » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:59 am

Username ;; Luxio
What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; I'm looking forward to seeing the species and community grow!
Oakley 17/06/19 - 26/9/19
Luxio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:07 am

Username ;; Zombiehund
What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; hmmmm pretty reindeeers

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeadlyArcana » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:15 am

Username ;; Alhena
What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; definitely looking forward to being apart of this community and making adopts for everyone! And also making new friends <3
    ↬ Arcana/Arc - She/Her ↫
    - Adult User - She/Her
    - Discord: arcanaxx
    - Ghost Artist for Palisade Roping Horses
DeadlyArcana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:17 am

Username ;; DigitalLinx
What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; I'm excited to see all the lovely designs and how everyone uses them :D
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:19 am

Username ;; DuskzeHedgie
What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; The adopts themselves? I LOVE reindeer and there's only been a couple CS species of them, all of which are inactive atm which is super sad. I hope these guys get a lot of traction and activity cause it'd be awesome to see a lot of them! :D :D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:26 am

i'm entering into the raffle!

username ;; doggface
    what is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; i'm excited to see what kinds of designs the artists will be able to put out considering the reindeers have looser design rules
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandapop » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:59 am

Username ;; Pandapop
What is something you are looking forward to with the species ;; gonna have to agree with doggface here! I love all deer species and reindeer are near the top. Interested to see what comes out of this species!
Pandapop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me