Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

pokepark - wonder trade by nightshyne

Based on Click to view
Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pokepark - wonder trade

Postby nightshyne » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:33 pm

do you feel disconnected with one of your pokemon? maybe they were your starter and just didn't turn out like you hoped, or got lumped with a pokemon you don't like? well now you can toss them into the void and receive something new!
    artists will open slots when they want to. there is no obligation for artists to frequently make wonder trade pokemon.

rules
    - only post a form if an artist has opened slots; do not post forms when an artist is not available
    - you may have a wonder trade form accepted once a month, to prevent people from trying to 'flip for value' or something

Code: Select all
    [u]i want to wonder trade my pokemon![/u]
    [b]artist:[/b] [make sure they have opened slots!]
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]pokemon link:[/b]

[b]by posting this form, i understand that the pokemon i receive will be random, and that i have no choice in what they look like, or any edits they may have. i also understand that my original pokemon will be put up for readoption by staff and i may not request them back if i don't like my wonder trade pokemon.[/b]
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me