Custom tail
Long Fur

[U]

Custom ears

[R]
Glow

Prompt Response:

Name: Andromeda
Aka: Meda ( only by sisters or close friends )
Pan

Brief history

Meda is known to be one of the three fates In Greek mythology. She is the oldest of three and followed by her twin sister. She is seen as the fate of tragedy one who is the all seeing of the battle of the war, deaths, and other sad endings. She happens to see the chaos and disaster that is where her sister is the fate of comedy. Her sister Unlike like her can see the fate of love, Births and other happy moments in life. To the mortals Her twin sister is more praised and welcomed than her self. The youngest of the three happens to be the fate of justice whom is a mediator between her and her twin to keep the world in balance.

Meda is the lead of the three fates wherever she Goes her sisters follow. She has been through all of time since the beginning and Has seen what the mortals have done for power and greed.Unlike her sister of comedy she tends to be wary of mortals and others as she can see the bad in all around her. She tends to be reserved and keeps to her self. It takes a lot for her to open up to someone to except them and learn of the good in order to befriend her. But because of her picky way she is horribly close with her sisters and anyone she rarely lets in. The once one gets to know her she tends to be soft-spoken who loves to read and enjoys the smaller joys in life she enjoys the nature in the countryside much more than the hustle and bustle of the city. She also loves to cook on occasion mostly soups and stews. But she is well known for her baking skills for Brad. The coming of icy at first she’s not all that bad if one would only get to know her.

Total Tokens earned - 28
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me