Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character breeding (open!) by Tea...

Based on Click to view
Artist Tea... [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Character breeding (open!)

Postby Tea... » Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:39 am

Hello! I decided to do this because it's popular at the moment so why not. Need the cs.

Leftover pups
-
-
-

Rules!

0. Please don't remove Shadeyenova's signature!!!!

1. Please be patient. I dont always have the time or motivation to draw so if I get a ton of requests here I may not be able to get to them all.

2. You are not allowed to use my characters! They are not officially your pups parents! Please don't steal my children.

3. Each litter will have 2-6 pups. The number will be decided by a dice.

4. The first pup is free, any other pup you claim is 50C$'s each or offer in rare and up pets/USD. Any pup you don't claim will be up for sale or kept by me. You of course have first dibs!

5. I will give you exactly 48 hours(2 days) to claim the pup/s after I finish designing. Afterwards I will assume you don't want them and put them off for sale/kept by me.

6. There are no limits to the number of breeding requests. However if you have more requests that I have not finished. Please wait till after I finished that request before sending another.

7. I am alright with 1x1, 2x1, 1x2 breedings and (MxF, MxM, FxF, ?x?)

8. Please try to color in your character, if you aren't able to, at least add the palette and link the reference or picture.

9. I can color in your character for you, the price is 40C$'s no matter on the complexity and edits.

10. When you've bought a character/design from me, you're free to do whatever you want with them. They are yours.

11. Credit me on here for the design.

12. . Please do not delete the colors saved in the color palette on oekaki. I need those when creating pups.

13. If I sent you a breeding request you can keep (for free) how many pups I chose from the breeding you did. It will be an automatic 6 pups, the extra you can flatsale buy (50cs) or I will put them up for sale/ keep them.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character breeding (open!)

Postby Tea... » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:25 am

Bump ^.^
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me