Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

pokepark - artist search!

Postby nightshyne » Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:04 am

welcome to the pokepark artist search!!

we are continuously looking for new artists to join the team, so this will be open for a long while!
    in the early days of this arpg, we will more than likely choose people to be full artists > guest artists, but once we find out footing, this artist search will give us an indication of who to choose as a guest artist.

entries made under here can be claimed by users and, with an appropriate myo slot, become real pokepark pokemon! you may close an entry to claims if you really like it, or just don't feel comfortable with someone else owning it

to be considered for an artist position, we are looking for members of the community to design at least two different pokemon, with at least one being basic (the first in an evo line, or a pokemon that doesn't evolve that isn't a legendary/mythical)

please list all traits used, and link all previous entries in your post
    do not make a cover; this will make it easier to keep up to date on your entries, rather than needing to dig through the pages to find them

feel free to link any other pokemon-drawing experience in your artist posts :)
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pokepark - artist search!

Postby nightshyne » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:10 am

100% forgot to do this, but every entry after clefairy by allynabean must include the fake sign!
    entries in the works from this post may have a custom drawn fake sign, as long as it's visible :)
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me