Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Draw my Dog (Winners Announced) by Tiggz

Artist Tiggz [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Draw my Dog (Winners Announced)

Postby Tiggz » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

Draw my dog Tags, he's living with my dad who lives like 600 miles from me and I miss him more then a lot. He is a Border collie, Pembroke welsh corgi mix, he has the body build of a corgi (though is a little bigger them most corgis) and the colors and markings of a Border collie, he also doesn't have a tail. Heres what he looks like
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... 0600-1.jpg
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg18 ... C00857.jpg

Feel free to change or make a new background
Feel free to put items and such on him
You don't need to shade it but I prefer shaded drawings
Have Fun

This was very hard to judge but with some help from my younger sister I've now decided the winners (You ready for this!)
First Place: Starpelt (Its so amazing that its worth a grand first place, I love it so much)

Second Place: x∷XShadowHeartX∷x (Its really epic, I like the way you drew him and added a little shading)

Third Place: ~NightFury~ (this was the hardest place to judge but you got it because its so cute, evertime I look at it I can't help but smile at its cuteness)

I'll send you guys you're prizes in a sec
FIRST PLACE
Image Image Image

Second Place
Image Image

Third Place

Honorable Mentions (because you guys made it so hard to choose who won)
The-Red-Wolfy
WarriorsMoon
narii
Peace Dove

Ends
March 10th I've changed my mind about when this contest should end, I've decided to have it end about March 21 cause thats when spring break starts and when I get to see Tags again (Hope you guys don't mind, but it seemed right for Tags's contest to end when he gets to see his best friend again....)
March 21 (if a lot of people want me to change the end date back to March 10th I will but please pm if you do want it changed back)

March 10th (I decided to change it back, ends tomorrow)
Over, Thanks to all who entered :D
Last edited by Tiggz on Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope."
"But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?"
"Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life."

- The Lion King
Tiggz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw my Dog

Postby narii » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:31 am

i cant wait to drw Tags! he's so cute!
narii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggz » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 am

bump?
"Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope."
"Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life."

- The Lion King
Tiggz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazuli Phoenix » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:31 am

What color is his collar?
Lazuli Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggz » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 am

he has two collars, the one in the pics is his brown leather collar but he also wears a black spiked collar sometimes or his spider web bandanna

- The Lion King
Tiggz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 am

bump?

- The Lion King
Tiggz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggz » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 pm

bump...

- The Lion King
Tiggz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lazuli Phoenix » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Petz12 wrote:he has two collars, the one in the pics is his brown leather collar but he also wears a black spiked collar sometimes or his spider web bandanna

Which one do you prefer? Cuz I'm doing the brown leather collar. ^^
Lazuli Phoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiggz » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:29 pm

I like all his collars about the same though I like his spiked the best he looks so tough in it but even if you just make up a collar to put on him, I'll still love any drawing of him

- The Lion King
Tiggz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .talkativegrape » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Awww, so cute<3 why is he so far away for you?:(
Ill enter, later:) I will miss up completly today,tommrow, and the next becaues my birthday is tommorw:)
.talkativegrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me