Elementals || Artist Search

Postby adheline » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:33 am

────────────────
ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟꜱ

main page | alliances | discord
────────────────
CLOSED
This round closes August 31st.
I will hire as people finish their entries.
Only hiring a couple more - please allow time for me to decide between people.
There will be more openings if you aren't chosen this round or don't have time to enter.
Last edited by adheline on Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:33 am

────────────────
ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ

────────────────

• The search is not always open. Please don't make entries when it's closed.
    • Use any of the lines given, but do not mix elemental manes, tails and bodies with non-elemental. All adopts will be entirely one or the other.
    • Do not remove the red 'x' on the stomach.
    • Make a variety of entries. Please also demonstrate that you can make some of the elemental markings.
    • Include a phenotype and a genotype with every entry. If you do not have a good grasp on genetics, please ask for help.
    • If you do not have recent examples of horse designing, you must make at least four entries.
    • If you do have recent examples of horse designing, you only have to make three entries here.
    • You cannot make more than six entries.
    • You may only colour these in to make entries.
      • You must have the intent to be an artist - don't enter for the benefits and then never do your job.
      • Entries must demonstrate effort.
      • You cannot make your own elemental.

────────────────
ʜɪʀɪɴɢ

────────────────

• Please don't be offended if I don't choose to hire you. I only need a limited number of artists. You can try again next time.
    • If you are hired, I will send you a PM (or DM if your PMs are closed) with all the information you'll need to know.
    • Artists must make a minimum of three adopts every month, unless you contact me for a break.
    • Once you are hired, you can choose one of your entries to keep, remove the x from, and add a form to.
    • You will also receive payment for every month in the form of staff customs and items - more details in the hire letter.
    • Once customs are set up you will be able to sell customs for currency. You will also be able to open breedings, if you wish.

────────────────
ᴄʟᴀɪᴍɪɴɢ

────────────────

• Users will be able to claim the entries of a hired artist and add them to their stables.
    • Every user gets a Lasso in their inventory upon filling out an alliance form. You must use this item to claim an entry.
    • Claiming requires the artist's permission and run on a fcfs basis.
    • Once an artist is hired, they are given the opportunity to edit their entry's page to state they are open to be claimed.
    • If there is no statement on an entry that they can be claimed, do not ask.
    • If there is, and nobody has posted yet that they'd like to claim, you may claim by posting the form below on that entry.
    • If you have a lasso, the artist will then remove the red 'x' and update the post with the standard profile form. The horse is now yours.
    Code: Select all
    [b]I'd like to claim![/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Alliance:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes