Soda Pop Soda Pop by Wolfumus

Based on Click to view
Artist Wolfumus [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Soda Pop Soda Pop

Postby Wolfumus » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:52 am

I made a thing! I'm really bad at picking palletes and sticking with them, but I think I'm happy with this and I'll honestly take any opportunity I can get to get art from you because, my gosh, I love your style so much :lol:

If you decide to do mine, awesome! I prefer anthro mammals, and I think I'd rather have a species that isn't a standard dog or cat (unless it's a specific species of dog or cat), but honestly, do whatever you think would look best with this! Add colors, take them away, whatever you feel like! Side note too, I do tend to prefer more masculine characters, but like I said, do what you want, I don't care! Thank you so much, even just for the oppurtunity! (Also, if the design could be able to be translated to fursuit, that would be cool too, just in case ;))

In terms of music, if you're cool with non-CS friendly music (Won't link anything because of that), I recommend AJR or Sub Urban. If you want something that is CS friendly though, I've enjoyed K/DA and Lindsey Stirling quite a bit! Imagine Dragons is pretty good too!
She/Her or He/Him | Androgynous Female | Bisexual | Adult | OCD & PTSD
Things will get better, I promise. You're doing great!
Wolfumus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me