Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Knight Wish by Disgustedorite

Artist Disgustedorite [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Knight Wish

Postby Disgustedorite » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:10 pm

Drawing all my OCs in ChickenPaint, part 4: Knight Wish

Knight Wish is an odd one. He's a part of the same universe as Faux, in fact he is supposedly Faux's father. I tried to make this at least somewhat more evident in this redraw through some of his facial features, but yeah, he really doesn't look the part. And that's not even getting into the inexplicable wings. He's also apparently a king?

He was apparently cursed (by whom? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) to be turned into a winged wolf, and while in that state he went by "Night Wish" instead. "Folxes" are actually pretty big, not sure if I mentioned that, so that actually included a decrease in size in addition to the loss of his horns.

His story has a lot of holes and I have no idea what little kid me was going for; he ended up having a winged wolf mate, Galaxy, who was not Faux's biological mother. I also have no idea who Faux's actual mother is, either. Based on something I wrote down from memory about Folx lore in 2019, he also apparently didn't know Faux was his daughter when he raised h--Oh.

Well, little kid me was definitely just not a good writer, but I now know how to repair nearly every hole in Faux's backstory with one new character detail for Knight Wish, so that's something.
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me