Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Faux by Disgustedorite

Artist Disgustedorite [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Faux

Postby Disgustedorite » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:45 pm

Drawing all my OCs in ChickenPaint, Part 2: Faux.

I decided I'm gonna get through characters I've actually posted here before. Faux's design is a bit nebulous, since most of her lore was never written down (even as recently as 2019 I wasn't sure whether she had retractable claws). I chose to depict her as a compromise between my last drawing of her, a sonic-style anthro in 2019, and the art I've posted of her here, where she's feral but her colors are all over the place. She's one of my oldest OCs (being made in 2009, which was when I was first really exposed to the concept of fursonas and OCs), and the earliest one I can remember that was initially conceptualized as more than just a design. Sadly I don't remember most of her lore, though I recorded a good chunk of it from memory in 2019 (when my memory was a bit more clear), coincidentally almost 10 years after I first made her.

I had this to say about her in 2019:

Faux is awkward, oblivious, and clumsy. She is also prideful, and not in a good way. She also comes across as a spoiled brat, honestly. I don't know why I treated her as a hero. Little kid me was weird.

Oh yeah I also accidentally may have written her as a lesbian when I was a kid
Disgustedorite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me