Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

kelter nursery by azemyc

Based on Click to view
Artist azemyc [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

kelter nursery

Postby azemyc » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:09 am

main thread | discord | nursery | customs/myos | archive | trades | shop| faq ❦

welcome to kelters!

kelters are fuzzy weasel like critters with large bat noses, pouches, and a stinger tipping their tails! their other traits can vary widely. some have been known to have wings, glow, multiple ears, tails, and additional limbs. maybe their DNA is unstable? we're not sure. but whatever the reason, they're popular companions.

kelters have up to two young in a litter, called keltlings. the young lack developed ears and horns which grow in as they mature, and their parents take turns protecting the keltlings in their pouches until they reach maturity.

nursery rules:

• you must wait one week before breeding a kelter after winning or receiving it.

• bred kelters have a two week cooldown once the ticket is accepted.

• kelters only have three nursery slots. if two users are involved in a ticket, the batch will always have two keltlings.

• you may only have one accepted ticket at a time. staff may have one public ticket and one private (earned staff pay) ticket at a time.

• you count as having a ticket in if any of your kelters are involved. you will still be under cooldown if someone else posts a ticket with your kelter in it

• tickets must be completed within two weeks once accepted or the ticket can be transferred to another nursery artist.

• edits pass 50/50 if one parent has it, and 3/4 if at least two parents have it.

• kelters may not be related if they're involved in a ticket.
azemyc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me