Based on Click to view
Artist ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stars artist search entry 1

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 am

Hi, I'm ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ !
Why I want to be a guest artist: i really enjoy working with the lines to create designs with their own personalities - making custom myos for other people is always a fun challenge and i'd love to make some fun new cats for the community ! i have a lot more design ideas than i have time to give them a space in my clan, so it'd be nice to give some to members who will give them love :>
Prior closed species staff experience: i was a guest artist on mutatoes in january 2021, and i did the lines for firecats and ran some events for the species in early 2021.
Anything else we should know?: i've got a lot of free time right now ! - updated in june 2022

description: black silver broken sparble with green gold-flecked eyes and blue sectoral heterochromia (right only)
edits: [nr] semi-fluffy body, fluffy tail [c] pupil shape, minimal fur edits [uc] heterochromia

claimability: closed, i fell in love w this mans and i've made him real !

i !! wanted to try oekaki on mobile and so most of this dude was done on there. it was fun making his patterns and scrubbing them around with my finger ! and way less painful than trying to get the same effect with my mouse. i did do some touchups with my mouse but mostly it was done on mobile.
the timer is probably way higher than it should be, i left this open as i was getting/waiting for advice on the coat from the stars discord sjkdhfks
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stars artist search entry 1

Postby HarmaaKissa » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:29 am