Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character 4 Character [New] by Tycidox

Artist Tycidox [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Goffica

Character 4 Character [New]

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:07 am

I made a new one as to follow the oekaki rules with a 'nice' drawing onto it!

Anyways- with Art Fight around the corner I was wanting to get more character and get to drawing fullbodies for practice!
This is still just for fun and for people who are bored- so if you want to do this, go ahead! If not- thats fine! Have a wonderful day <3

Rules

-Since this is just for fun, again you do not have to be an amazing artist nor do you have to use oekaki!!! Just make sure that if it is Off Oekaki - please have some sort of art piece on the cover to follow the oekaki rules.

-You can make as many entrees as you would like!

-Even if you are not an artist, it will not mean that I wont accept the design! I love everyones art no matter what so don't be afraid of that owo

-I might not accept everyone's entry (Highly unlikely XD), so if I don't accept yours - please do not get upset or offended by it! Just because I don't accept it doesnt mean that it is awful.

-You HAVE to include a list of your likes and dislikes (Preferably features you like, and species, etc)

-

Thats it!

-

Honestly this is just to try and make people happy with getting new characters with just designs!

-

If you have any questions please ask on my discord XD

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

If you go off of any of those designs- please do not copy them - that is not why I put them there

- Halloween Vibes

- Bright colors with mainly dark contrast

- Rareish animals (Wolverines, Tasmanian Devials, Etc)

- Pokemon Hybrids/Designs (Heavily looking for some rn XD)

- Electric/Lightning based designs (Black, Yellow, White designs -)

- Animal Style Coats (Doberman, Wolf, Fox, Calico, etc)

- Weird/Kinda Complex Designs

- Weird Eyes/Designs (Blank too)

- Fur/Hair on head (Backmane, mane, etc)

- Sharp teeth

- Extra body parts/Features (Tails, Mouths, Ears, Eyes, etc.)

- Weird tails (Sharp points, magic, etc)

- Bird style wings/feathers/Head-Ankle-Butt Wings/etc

Honestly im really looking for some new variety in my ocs - really want some monsterish looking ocs, just really cool characters- yknow. I don't want any accessories right now - but if youd want to add some I do like Piercings, Spiked stuff, Checkered bandana/scarf, Visors, Artificial claws, etc.

There are also some creatures Id like some ocs of though they are off of games (Other than pokemon ofc) so it'd be easier to message me about that if youd be interested in seeing

Of course those are just some random things Ive noted, again if you want to ask questions either comment on this or contact me on my Discord!

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Solid color (Like a literally full brown wolf, no different shades, nothing)

- Full Neon color designs

- Bat/Dragon wings

- Extremely Simple designs

- Copies of designs/extremely similar to existing characters

My TH is in my signature if you need to see if the idea you are thinking of is something close to what I own, or just to see what I like-

Thats it!! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night - stay safe, stay hydrated, make sure to eat, and know you are always loved <3

Extra Notes:

All of mine will be hand drawn and off Oekaki - If I really like the design I make for the trade I might possibly do some extra art if Im bored - XD

Easy random character Ideas I get -

If you dont have any ideas

-Dire wolf or just bulky canidae with bird feathers on the cheeks (from ear base), as a back mane/back of neck fluff, on elbows, long streamer ones in the tail (which can be like very long loose fur or just normal long tail), back of leg/wrist fur, no dog snoot- more like a raptor muzzle (Just not scaley), Set of 4 ears (Or could do like head wings), Horns between the ears (If set of 4 ears), Everything else is up to you - like colors, accessories, more body features, etc

Idk if anyone has anything like that--- just thought of it and thought it was cool. Thought itd be cool as a hybrid of canidae and bird
Last edited by Tycidox on Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

❥He/They ❥Halloween Psycho

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character 4 Character [New]

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:22 am

Tycidox wrote:

Anyways- with Art Fight around the corner I was wanting to get more character and get to drawing fullbodies for practice!
This is still just for fun and for people who are bored- so if you want to do this, go ahead! If not- thats fine! Have a wonderful day <3

Rules

-Since this is just for fun, again you do not have to be an amazing artist nor do you have to use oekaki!!! Just make sure that if it is Off Oekaki - please have some sort of art piece on the cover to follow the oekaki rules.

-Even if you are not an artist, it will not mean that I wont accept the design! I love everyones art no matter what so don't be afraid of that owo

-I might not accept everyone's entry (Highly unlikely XD), so if I don't accept yours - please do not get upset or offended by it! Just because I don't accept it doesnt mean that it is awful.

-You HAVE to include a list of your likes and dislikes (Preferably features you like, and species, etc)

-

Thats it!

-

Honestly this is just to try and make people happy with getting new characters with just designs!

-

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

If you go off of any of those designs- please do not copy them - that is not why I put them there

- Halloween Vibes

- Sharp teeth

Honestly im really looking for some new variety in my ocs - really want some monsterish looking ocs, just really cool characters- yknow. I don't want any accessories right now - but if youd want to add some I do like Piercings, Spiked stuff, Checkered bandana/scarf, Visors, Artificial claws, etc.

There are also some creatures Id like some ocs of though they are off of games (Other than pokemon ofc) so it'd be easier to message me about that if youd be interested in seeing

Of course those are just some random things Ive noted, again if you want to ask questions either comment on this or contact me on my Discord!

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Bat/Dragon wings

My TH is in my signature if you need to see if the idea you are thinking of is something close to what I own, or just to see what I like-

Thats it!! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night - stay safe, stay hydrated, make sure to eat, and know you are always loved <3

Extra Notes:

All of mine will be hand drawn and off Oekaki - If I really like the design I make for the trade I might possibly do some extra art if Im bored - XD

<3

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character 4 Character [New]

Postby boiscrying » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:29 am

Hello your discord won't show up when I search it but I would love to do this!
━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽━━
x
Hello! I am a young adult who
enjoys anime, cosplay, art, and roleplaying!
My messages are always open for
a chat or roleplay!
@

𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

━━𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀━━
boiscrying

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:36 am

Salty Cactus wrote:Hello your discord won't show up when I search it but I would love to do this!

Oh! Alright, idk why it isn't working - sorry about that XD
👑Tycidox#3501

If it still doesnt work you could just send me yours if you would like, it isn't required to message me on disc ofc XD
Tycidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:53 am

Tycidox wrote:

Rules

-

Thats it!

-

-

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

- Halloween Vibes

- Sharp teeth

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Bat/Dragon wings

Extra Notes:

m <3

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:10 am

Tycidox wrote:

Rules

-

Thats it!

-

-

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

- Halloween Vibes

- Sharp teeth

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Bat/Dragon wings

Extra Notes:

B <3

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boiscrying » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:14 am

Tycidox wrote:
Salty Cactus wrote:Hello your discord won't show up when I search it but I would love to do this!

Oh! Alright, idk why it isn't working - sorry about that XD
👑Tycidox#3501

If it still doesnt work you could just send me yours if you would like, it isn't required to message me on disc ofc XD

Sent! My discord tends to act up so I can't message without being friends with someone lol
━━𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓽━━
x
Hello! I am a young adult who
enjoys anime, cosplay, art, and roleplaying!
My messages are always open for
a chat or roleplay!
@

𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓾𝓷𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭

━━𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀━━
boiscrying

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:32 am

Tycidox wrote:

Rules

-

Thats it!

-

-

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

- Halloween Vibes

- Sharp teeth

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Bat/Dragon wings

Extra Notes:

B <3

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:59 am

Tycidox wrote:

Rules

-

Thats it!

-

-

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

- Halloween Vibes

- Sharp teeth

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Bat/Dragon wings

Extra Notes:

B <3

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:03 am

Tycidox wrote:

Rules

-

Thats it!

-

-

👑Tycidox#3501

-

Now for my list-

Likes!

- Halloween Vibes

- Sharp teeth

now my other list

Dislikes!

There isn't many-

- Bat/Dragon wings

Extra Notes:

B <3

❥Hardcore Gamer Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me