Entry for Kamiluna's contest by Genderless

Based on Click to view
Artist Genderless [gallery]
Time spent 7 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry for Kamiluna's contest

Postby Genderless » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:31 pm

I prefer simple designs with less vibrant colors too, so I went with a mostly strawberry and cream colored palette. There's a small gemstone growth on the chest, a bit hidden under all the fur. That along with the horns are both colored more like bright strawberries, and everything else is more toned down to be soft pinks. The eyes are colored both pink and red each, split half way in a sort of yinyang shaped curve. I colored the bells black like the seeds of a strawberry, and the ribbons green like the stem.
The hair is white with a slight greenish yellow tinge to it, like the color of a newly growing strawberry that hasn't turned red yet.

Oh also I put mostly simple markings on the short fur. Darker feet like a rabbit, a darker tail tip which reminds me of neapolitan ice cream, and darker shoulders with a light spot inside of it shaped like a strawberry.

Anyway, I hope you like it, ignore whatever amount of time it claims I was working on this for. I left it open and worked on it on and off all day lol

EDIT: I figured I should also mention the rarity of the features here.

Rare: small gemstone growth
Uncommon: long hair, horns on top of head
Agender (they/them)
Aro Ace
Adhd + Autistic
All of my identity labels somehow start with the letter A, lol.

Always happy to trade, I forgot to keep playing when my computer died in 2012 and I had to get a new one. So I missed out on a lot of pets since then. I also never finished collecting all of the Warriors cats, which is why I first joined, so I'm still looking for those too!
Genderless

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry for Kamiluna's contest

Postby Kamiluna » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:01 am

*drowning goblin noises* I LOVE THEM
Kamiluna