Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

USB-D0Gs 2.0 (announcement pg.3) by NE0N-UMBR30N

Artist NE0N-UMBR30N [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

USB-D0Gs 2.0 (announcement pg.3)

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:11 am

[img]wipheader[/img]
Welcome to USB-D0Gs!

version 1

This species is now an open, free to make species. You can use any edits you want, no matter the rarity. The only requirement is to credit NE0N-UMBR30N as the creator of the species and not to claim you made or own USB-Dogs. Otherwise go wild.

Quick Links
Nursery - Growths+Transfers - MYOs/Customs - Guest Artist Search - Bank and Shop - Monthly Prompts - Fanclub - Birthday Calendar - Archives - Archive Updates

"What is an USB-D0G?" wrote:More commonly called USBs, they are a species of robotic animal most closely resembling a canine, hence the name D0G. Each one has a screen across their head that acts as their face. Each one will have some sort of standard screen which includes eyes, a nose, and a mouth. Of course, these can change with expression. They are able to store information much like a computer and their screen can show that info or even images they have stored, however this should not be what's primarily shown on the screen! Their tails are normally long, thick, and resemble wires with USBs on the end. They do not need food or water to survive, instead only needing to be charged to keep up their energy! They also cannot die, and if they reach 0 power they'll simply fall into a slumber like mode until regaining at least 1 charge power.

Rules
-By participating in this species you automatically agree to follow any and all rules. All CS rules also apply; if you wouldn't do it on the site don't do it in this community. Failure to do so will result in a warning or even ban.

-Be respectful and kind to others. Bullying and discriminations of any kind will not be tolerated here. Homophobia, transphobia, and racism will especially not be tolerated. Just don't be rude, really.

-You may transfer designs out of the species, but if you are not the designer, you first must get permission from the artist.

-Every D0G should have their rarity and edits listed.

Artist Rules
-Each guest artist may make as many adopts as they like provided they are made and posted before their mod period is up. The date your mod period ends will be given to you when you are contacted about being a guest artist.

-As a reward for being an artist, you can claim a MYO. The rarity depends on the amount of adopts you make. Despite this, please do not make rushed, or messy adopts just to bypass the limit needed for a rarer MYO.
1-2 adopts: Standard MYO
3 adopts: Common MYO
4 adopts: Uncommon MYO
5 adopts: Rare MYO
6+ adopts: Mythical MYO

-In order to claim the slot, PM sylvender with a link to all of your adopts. Each adopt must be judged before you can claim! (if you cant PM please reply to me on the artist entry of yours with the needed info!)

-You cannot be a guest artist 2 months in a row. This means once your month is up you will not be picked to be a guest artist for the next month, but are eligible for the month after. (Ex: you are chosen for January, you cannot be picked for February but may be for March)

-As stated on the main thread, any main adopts must be rare or under rarity!

-Please erase any of the palette circles you don't use!

-Please number your adopts! Check to see which adopt was posted before yours and number yours accordingly.

-You may create free adopts or paid adopts. For every 2 free adopts you make you can make 1 paid adopt. These can be flatsales, OTA's, auctions, etc. You may ask for any kind of payment CS allows. You may also ask for Pixels

Currency
Our currency is called Pixels and they look like this!

You can earn these in events, by doing monthly prompts, during your birthday, from other users, or sometimes in contests!

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:56 am, edited 42 times in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: USB-D0Gs 2.0 - (wip! dnp)

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:12 am

Designing and Edits

Designs
-A USD-D0Gs design can have any colors and markings with the exception of the below list!

-Designs can be as simple or as complex as the artist wishes.

Not Allowed Markings/Design Aspects
-Anything resembling large clusters of holes or eyes.
-Anything phobic, racist, or otherwise offensive or hate filled.
-Anything not suitable for CS

Edits
-What highest rarity edits a D0G has determines their rarity. A D0G with a rare edit would be considered rare, for example.

-The rarity goes from Standard, to Common, to Uncommon, to Rare, to Mythical. Below you can find a list of every allowed edit.

Edit List

Standard
-No edits
-Small bits of fluff
-Custom face on screen. Must include eyes, a nose, and a mouth of some sort.
-Tail tip change to a different plug.
-Shaped paw pads

Common
-Minor tail edits. Tail should remain wire, electronic, or item related.
-Hair
-Small/medium back wings
-Back leg hooves
-Claws on the front paws
-Saber fangs or boar tusks
-Non face screen (the screen can be anything that isn't a normal face)

Uncommon
-Major fluff, you can now add fur to any part of the body that isn't the screen. Can be as short or long as you want.
-Major tail edits. Now you can change the tail to match other things, like animals.
-Ear edits. Must remain separate from the head like the standard ears are shown to be.
-Openable jaw. This just means instead of having no real mouth they can now open their mouth/screen like a normal dog mouth! Can automatically have standard canine teeth.
-Horn edits
-Glowing body parts

Rare
-Shorter/longer limbs
-Clawed front toes
-Full hooves
-Mini butt wings
-Mini ankle wings
-Cracked screen. Allows for small cracks, the screen may be glitchy at times but will still somewhat work. Makes vision hard and often requires glasses for the D0G.

Mythical
-Full grown/big back wings
-Extra body parts. Includes extra ears, legs, tails, eyes, etc. IF EYES: they may not have more than 3-4 in one place. They cannot be in huge clusters.
-Broken screen. A completely blacked out or glitched screen, or a screen stuck on a single image instead of showing the D0Gs face. The dog can no longer see, and is treated as being blind. They can still save things, but they can no longer show anything new on their screen.
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:59 am, edited 9 times in total.

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warnings and Bans
-Failure to follow our rules will result in a warning. We will be pretty lenient, so you will only gain a warning if you're outright rude, disrespectful, or refuse to fix things or change behavior when asked. A mistake will not be held against you, but fighting with staff when asked to stop something will.

-If you receive a warning, sylvender will PM you to notify you.

-You can receive 3 warnings total before you are banned. Your D0Gs will not be taken from you (unless the situation severity calls for it) but you may not use them within the community or official mechanics. You can take them out of the group but must still follow the permission rules for transferring out of the species.

-Depending on the severity of your ban you may be allowed to ask to return 2 months after being banned. In order to do this, simply PM sylvender and your warnings/cause for ban will be reviewed. If you get perma banned you will be told so, and you cannot return in that case. Perma bans are reserved for only the most severe of cases.

Warnings
None, lets keep it that way!

Banned Users
None, lets keep it that way!
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff

Owner/Creator
sylvender

Artists
VictorBirdeh

CuddlyKitsune

Guest Artists

Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:15 am, edited 6 times in total.

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: USB-D0Gs 2.0 - (wip! marking open)

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:13 am

marking is open!<3

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrel.flight » Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:47 pm

mark!!!

Warrior Cats Roleplay Discord!
" let ' s explore the solar system together . "
Squirrel !! Any pronouns !! ©
Always looking for trades!!

Genderfluid/Aroace
Squirrel.flight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:18 pm

mark!! so excited to see these guys!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: USB-D0Gs 2.0

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:35 am

Howdy! We're officially open now! The only things not complete are the nursery and monthly prompts, everything else is ready to go! The first adopt will go up soon as well! A grand opening even will be in the works in the near future too.

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:00 am

bonk dsGGDS
will old usb d0gs (ones from the original center) be allowed to be transferred to the new lineset? :o
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:15 am

Takura. wrote:bonk dsGGDS
will old usb d0gs (ones from the original center) be allowed to be transferred to the new lineset? :o

Yes! I’ll most likely allow transfers and growths to happen on the same thread, so that should be ready to go as soon as I add in the transfer rules ^^

N30N - it/he/they

nerd - kalons - UMAs

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me