Adiran + The Miracle Kids by sharklord

Based on Click to view
Artist sharklord [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adiran + The Miracle Kids

Postby sharklord » Thu May 20, 2021 8:00 am

From my CaC clan, HazelClan! It's Adiran and his first litter!

From Left to Right: Alekos, Zachaios, Pelagia, Fillia, Hesperos, Ioannes.

I was struggling a bit on Adiran since his color in doesn't exactly make it clear what he is and its really hard to make him accurate without messing with everyone's genetics so I drew him like his official image (a cream van, with the pink-ish color coming from the official color-in)

I absolutely adore this family and was kinda sad I couldn't include Adiran's mates, Iolantha & Featherdusk, but I'll take what I can get lol

A little bit of info on the kits (in the game, the kits are all about 25 moons old):

- Alekos and Zachaios are a duo, they bonded pretty young and have been stuck to each other's side since. They have pretty similar personalities, the only major differences being that Alekos likes to rough-house a bit more than Zachaios, and prefers border patrols rather than hunting, unlike Zachaios. Zachaios is also a fan of swimming, while Alekos hates it due to his bulkier form making it harder for him to swim.

- Ioannes, Pelagia & Fillia are the trouble-making trio, always pulling pranks on the other warriors and older apprentices. Usually, Fillia comes up with the ideas and an alibi, and Ioannes and Pelagia work together to pull it off. Pelagia is the chattiest of the group, often talking her siblings' ears off about clan gossip or something she saw while on patrol. Ioannes is a jokester, preferring puns and bad jokes to gossip. Fillia is the quietest, usually keeping to herself and only really coming out of her shell when it's just her, Pelagia, and Ioannes.

- Hesperos is "lone wolf" of the litter, having been so small as a kit that he had to stay behind while the others went out to play. Staying behind wasn't so bad though, as Hesperos made a friend in Reedstep, then Reedkit, the sole son of Oliveblossom, Mintwave, and Slatesun, who was also kept behind in the nursery due to his mother's protectiveness. The two enjoyed playing in the back of the nursery with scraps of bedding and feathers that had tumbled away and grew up together as an almost inseparable pair.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me