Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Cel's Oekaki Art Shop | Closed by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Cel's Oekaki Art Shop | Closed

Postby Celozon » Tue May 18, 2021 6:50 am

ImageImage

I felt I needed a place to keep my more serious oekaki comms. If you are interested in my pixel art, please see my art shop on the forums here. All art can be credited to me here or on toyhouse @ celozon. All art displayed here (including decoration pixels) are mine, please do not use them without permission.

How this shop works:
    • This shop only opens occasionally when I am feeling up to it. Turnaround time on art can vary widely depending on how busy I am, please do not order if you are unwilling to wait. I will always finish ordered art. It if fine to PM me for updates.
    • This shop is not FCFS, I will leave the shop open for a time before accepting those I like.
    • Please send the payment trade once your form is accepted (not before). I will only finalize the trade when I am done with the art.
    • I will often send a sketch of the art and wait for feedback before moving onto the lineart stage. I am fully willing to make ANY changes you want at this stage, even switching the character. After the sketch phase I will only make small changes.
    • I cannot do humans or humanoid bodies. I am willing to do anthro from neck up as long as the head is fully animal. Most anything else I am willing to at least try, though some I may want to sketch before saying for sure if I can do it. I generally do not like to do large pieces of clothing either (like shirts or pants).

Rules:
    • Do not edit, trace, recolor, or claim my artwork as your own.
    • One order max per person, per opening.
    • You may use my art as an avatar, decoration, reference, etc so long as its credited or my signature is clearly visible. It is fine to use offsite. I can be credited on toyhouse @ celozon.
    • If you want to cancel an order, you can do so with a full refund if I have not gone past the sketch phase. If I have gone further than that then refunds will depend on how much was completed.
    • I am usually willing to make small changes to any completed art. I will not make large changes or redo artwork however. If the detail was not on the ref or listed in your form then I am not obligated to modify the art to include it.

By posting a form I will assume you have read the above and agree to follow the rules. If you do not follow the rules I reserve the right to cancel any pending orders and you may not be allowed to order from me anymore.

Prices & Examples:

Prices are listed with multiple options of what you can pay with. You only need to fulfill one of the prices listed, not all of them (ie. headshot costs 70 C$ OR 5 USD, not both)

Pets:
    I am willing to accept pets as bribes only. X-list pets will have priority to me, as a general rule of thumb I'll be looking for advent for headshots, sept and main list for fullbodies. I will only accept '09-'08 rares (any species) and wishlist rares. No rares from 2019-2021 even if they are on my wishlist (does not apply to re-releases).

USD:
    If you are interested in offering USD, please list the appropriate amount on your form and if accepted, please message me on discord (Celozon#5507) or dA to discuss payment details (I am not active on dA so I need to know ahead of time if you are messaging me there).

Single Sketch:
    Line quality varies, can be given basic color or greytone, basic or no shading.
    Price: 15 tokens | 50 C$ | 3 USD
    Examples: [X] [X]

Sketch page:
    Line quality varies, can be given basic color or greytone, basic or no shading.
    Price: 20 tokens | 70 C$ | 5 USD
    Examples: [X] [X] [X] [X]

Headshot:
    Can order up to 3 at once. Small or large headshots, shading optional.
    Price: 20 tokens | 70 C$ | 5 USD
    Examples: [X] [X] [X] [X] more

Small Fullbody:
    Can order up to 3 at once. Multiple small fullbodies can go on the same page, size can vary. Shading optional.
    Price: 40 tokens | 120 C$ | 9 USD

Large fullbody:
    Willing to do backgrounds on an experimental basis only, quality may vary. Shading optional.
    Price: 70 tokens | 200 C$ | 12 USD

Ref sheet:
    Pallet, eye detail, and some short text are always included. Additional headshots or closeups are extra.
    Price: Bribe only
    Examples: [X] (off oekaki, only for example purposes: x x)

Character design:
    Custom character designs, will include pallet and eye detail if requested/needed. All custom designs will be similar to large fullbody in quality (examples below are mainly to show my designs, see large fullbody examples for expected art quality)
    Price: 40 tokens | 120 C$ | 9 USD
    Examples: [X] [X] [X] [X] [X]

Form:

Pose/expression is optional so long as you provide a short personality for the character, in which case I will choose what pose/expression to use myself

It is fine to post multiple character forms if you think I might not be willing to do one or you do not have a preference on which is done, but please remember that you may still only have one form accepted each opening.

Code: Select all
    [b]Type of art:[/b]
    [b]Character ref:[/b]
    [b]Expression and pose:[/b] (optional)
    [b]Additional information:[/b] (optional)
    [b]Payment:[/b]

ImageImage
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cel's Oekaki Art Shop

Postby Celozon » Tue May 18, 2021 6:50 am

Slots:
    • Closed
    • Closed
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cel's Oekaki Art Shop - Open for bribes

Postby acronymm » Tue May 18, 2021 7:22 am

Type of art: Large fullbodu
Character ref: https://toyhou.se/10092807.andi-
Expression and pose: hes a sarcastic flirt, so maybe a smirk, with him walking?
Additional information: n/a!
Payment: bulk rares! ill send it editable c:

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gardog » Tue May 18, 2021 8:23 am

Type of art: Large fullbody
Character ref: Rykaar
Expression and pose: Perhaps a little cunning smirk for his expression? The pose is up to you.
Additional information: Although he is currently locked up in a facility, you don't have to draw him as if he is. And you don't have to add shading if you don't want to. Have fun with it.
Payment: 250 C$ (willing to pay more if wanted or also willing to add art)

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SputnikSplash » Tue May 18, 2021 11:12 am

Type of art: Small fullbody
Character ref: Celsius
Expression and pose: sitting w/ happy expression
Additional information: You don't have to shade the art, I'm fine with flat color
Payment: Art trade (see my gallery for examples! I'm willing to draw a completely colored-in and shaded w/ a background if you'd like!)

Character ref: Landline
Expression and pose: Nervously smiling
Additional information: You don't have to shade the art, I'm fine with flat color
Payment: Art trade (see my gallery for examples! I'm willing to draw a completely colored-in and shaded w/ a background if you'd like!)
BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO

ImageImageImageImageImage
❤︎ Artist ❤︎ BLM ❤︎ Toyhou.se ❤︎
❤︎Pixels by Phyris❤︎
Status: Catching up on all owed art, if I owe you something please PM me in case I've forgotten!
SputnikSplash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue May 18, 2021 11:48 am

SputnikSplash wrote:Type of art: Small fullbody
Character ref: Celsius
Expression and pose: sitting w/ happy expression

Character ref: Landline
Expression and pose: Nervously smiling

Accepted! ^^ I'm good with doing both of those, and I can do them on the same oekaki if you like, or separate. You're free to pick any of my characters here, I don't really have too much preference on which (besides just, some slight preference for those in the favorites folders obv). They should all have at least a small personality blurb to work off of, or let me know which and I can give you some ideas.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat May 22, 2021 11:47 pm

up

Got a few orders on my pixel art shop currently so will probably only take one more here before closing ^^
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cel's Oekaki Art Shop - Closed

Postby Celozon » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:32 pm

I've revamped how I display my prices, and updated prices. I will be opening for tokens, probably sometime tomorrow (got a few things to finish up first).
Will also be opening my pixel art shop at the same time.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cel's Oekaki Art Shop | Accepting tokens | Open

Postby Celozon » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:17 am

Opening slots ~
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cel's Oekaki Art Shop | Accepting tokens | Open

Postby Phyris » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:26 am

Type of art: 2 small fullbodies
Character ref: Sugar (alt design option) and honey
Expression and pose: Requesting couple art, so the two of them interacting in some cutesy or loving way
Additional information: Sugar is the more forward one but honey is very playful too. Sugar can be drawn in either design, just the tail stays a cube stack like in the first ref
Payment: 80 tokens
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist