Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

scenery doodle but also, help me find a film? by SilhouetteStation

Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

scenery doodle but also, help me find a film?

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:08 pm

it's a viddy game trailer but P L E A S E it would make such a good movie asdfghjkl

I'm not entirely sure it is a film tbh, feature length, short, or otherwise, but I saw it playing in a tech store the other day (with no sound) and it looked really interesting so I'm interested to see if anyone knows what it's called?

> it might have been set in mexico, or spain?
    > a teenager was listening to music in his headphones, dressed kinda scruffy, but the place itself looked quite expensive? then some official looking man comes in, gets his attention, places a grenade in his hands, and maybe takes out the pin? either way it doesn't explode, but the kid is holding it like it could at any moment
    > the guy leads him out of the room and up some stairs (p sure the kid has red shoes on, maybe converse) and up onto a rooftop. the guy goes to the edge of the building, the kid follows (almost tripping on some wires) and they look out below
    > there's a lot of people fighting/protesting, some wearing bandanas I think
    > for a moment there's a look at the grenade the kid is holding and it said something close to 'muere e callisto' (or calisto?) which google translate says is spanish

I've searched so many different variables to try and find it but nothing's coming up so either I'm missing something really obvious to google, or it's a bit more obscure. if anyone knows it, please comment ^^"

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: scenery doodle but also, help me find a film?

Postby polysaccharide » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:25 pm

i think you're talking about the far cry 6 trailer !! that's basically it beat for beat lol
pierce - he/him
Image Image Image Image
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: scenery doodle but also, help me find a film?

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:41 pm

polysaccharide wrote:i think you're talking about the far cry 6 trailer !! that's basically it beat for beat lol

YES THANK YOU I've never played the game but oh my gosh watching that trailer I think I could get invested :o

SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me