Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

T R I N K E T S (Part 2?) by That's Offensive

Based on Click to view
Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

T R I N K E T S (Part 2?)

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:27 am

someone wanted to see the orca as well so here's a part 2 (:

Mango
a lovebird plush, he's a bit big so I dont bring him around with me that often but he sweet round baby boi and I love :3 8/10

coin?
a one pound coin that I found behind some bookshelves in my room when I was twelve, dont know where it came from but it was the first coin in my coin collection (yes, I collect coins) and it makes me happy, fun to fiddle with while doing other stuff but I dont bring it outside because I dont want to loose it, 10/10

Oliver
the orca bean bag that lost an eye, he got a homemade eyepatch because I care too much about him to throw him away and now he lives on a shelf with other precious items of mine. he's an old man with a positive attitude and he has to be handeled with care <3 9/10

pronoun pin
a fancy pin with "it" pronoun on it that a friend bought me as part of an inside joke that Im a toaster, at the time we thought this was hilarious but with me recently coming out as non binary the it pronoun is no longer that far off, I still think the toaster thing is funny and this pin is pretty, 7/10

broken key
an old broken key that used to open a shed where I parked my bike, one morning when I went to get my bike before school I put the key in and it just,,, broke? in half??? so in a panic I went back indoors and asked my dad for a buscard so I could get to school. arrived two minutes late and it remains one of my most stressful mornings ever, I was late to school a total of two times growing up and being late really stresses me out but this key still makes me happy to look at, I remember barging into the classroom on the verge of tears and my math teacher telling me its not a problem and laughing it off because I was one of the few students to never be late. 9/10 Mr Buzzelli was a nice teacher (:

Ranibow pin
it doesnt have all the colors but I put it on any bag Im using for the day and it makes me happy 10/10

reflective bunny keychain
originally bought this because it was pretty but later realized that on the other side it doesnt have googly eyes and there are just two tiny red dots so it looks like ruby from animal crossing 8/10

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T R I N K E T S (Part 2?)

Postby venti » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:31 am

the orca is so cute wha ,,,,,,,, ??
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★