Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

T R I N K E T S by That's Offensive

Artist That's Offensive [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

T R I N K E T S

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:35 am

(could this be a new oekaki challange?) I get very easily attached to items, I think this might be a common neurodivergency thing, and assign almost all inanimate objects in my life a personality. some of these things also serve as sensory toys and fidget toys and I bring at least one everywhere I go so here are some of my favorites, most of them are pins that just calm me down, some have backstories or names (: enjoy

Kermit Pin set
bought these at a convention, I have never in my life watched a single sesamy street episode or movie but because I spend alot of time on the internet I know who kermit the frog is and I have had a slight obsession with him (: these pins are great, I love them, 8/10

Bean Bags
a red panda bean bag and a seal bean bag, I have an orca as well but his eye fell out so he's retired and now sits on a shelf with an eyepatch. bought these at a convention as well and I usually keep one in a bag in case I need to squish something when Im anxious, they cute. 7/10

marshmallow
a plush marshmallow that I got real sheap because the store was not expecting to sell it, its very squish but gets dirty easily, I tend to have it on my desk for mindless squishing while watching shows and stuff. 7/10

I Don't Believe In Humans Pin
-implies Im not human.
-supports artists because I bought it at a convention artist alley.
-goes with any outfit.
9/10

Frog Pin (Jeremy)
bought this pin on wish because F R O G and once it arrived in the mail I showed it to my dad who promptly misread the package as "Fashion Jeremy" instead of fashion jewlery so now his name is Jeremy F Frog and he usually sits on my witch hat. he is lazy but damn he's fashionable and I love him 10/10

The Rock
a piece of raw Chalcedony that I bought at a fleamarket with pocket money when I was eleven, it's surface is very bubbly and calming to hold, people tend to think it's soap when I show it to them but I can confirm it is not. 11/10 it never fails to calm me down

"THEY WERE FROGS"
me and some friends went to a church-run second hand store once and this is the only thing I bought, a slightly rusted pin with the text "THEY WERE FROGS", there was no packaging, no explaiation, nothing, just the pin. I tried searching the phrase on google and I still have no context but its my favorite pin, I love it so much that I made a bracelet to match. I like to put this pin on whatever bag or hat Im wearing when I go out, I love it 12/10

wooden pins
these are by a shop that visits town for a convention every year ( afternoon fika, they have an online shop) and I have bought so many of their stickers, me and a few friends even got to know them after talking during the conventions. I got the german shepherd pin from my best friend after I missed a convention, another friend mistokk it for a coffee stainon my shirt so now its name is stain. the whale shark I bought myself the next time I went to the convention but it doesnt have a name yet because nobody has mistook it for anything yet (: 10/10

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
have some questions for/about my characters? // need art tips?
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: T R I N K E T S

Postby ꧁tennis❤midget꧂ » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:36 am

i want them
currently inactive :(
'''𝔏𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔦𝔰𝔫'𝔱 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰; 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱
𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫.''
''𝔑𝔬 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔱.''
꧁tennis❤midget꧂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptorfang » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:40 am

yoo I love the "THEY WERE FROGS" pin and its backstory so much it reminds me of this one pin I found Geocaching a long time ago that just has a plain white egg on it. not like a cutesy egg just a low-quality print-out of an egg with a background that looks like it's maybe supposed to be gravel
"ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ - ᴛ ᴏ ᴛ ᴀ ʟ - ᴅ ᴇ ꜱ ᴛ ʀ ᴏ ʏ ᴏʀ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ ɴ ɢ - ᴀ - ʟ ɪ ᴠ ɪ ɴ ɢ?"

> | Garrett | he/him | male | type 4 | ENFJ-T | <

Hey! Call me Raptor or Garrett or Garry or whatever.
I'm just a dude trying to live his best life and only somewhat
succeeding. I write dumb little stories occasionally. :)

ImageImageImage

Raptorfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:40 am

where's the orca ,, i must see this pirate orca
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BuddyCat » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:42 am

Jeremy do be a fashionista tho
Buddy
She/her• inactive
_
THFR
• Discord: Buddy#3203 •
BuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:44 am

Raptorfang wrote:yoo I love the "THEY WERE FROGS" pin and its backstory so much it reminds me of this one pin I found Geocaching a long time ago that just has a plain white egg on it. not like a cutesy egg just a low-quality print-out of an egg with a background that looks like it's maybe supposed to be gravel

this is amazing, I love unidentified naturally grown pins that might have a secret meaning, every time I go to a second hand store I try to find the most obscure random things and sometimes they just manefest, but finding things outside? yes, the best way to find obscure cryptid accessories *chefs kiss*

Hiya! ^^
Im That's Offensive but you can call me El or Frog if you want to, I use they/them pronouns but I dont really mind she/he pronounce. Im a swedish artist that has been hanging out on CS since 2015 and this place really feels like home, this site and the people on it are really important to me~
to find some more art by me you can message me for instagram, flipanim and TH links ^^"
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GothFairy » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 am

Gggg yes please make this a trend, and honestly, I hoard rocks that I find pretty from where I collect from beaches and that lol

img art by FrossetHjerte on toyhouse

Click the rose to visit my toyhouse!

Discord ID:_gothfairy_

GothFairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That's Offensive » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:52 am

Jayeagle wrote:Gggg yes please make this a trend, and honestly, I hoard rocks that I find pretty from where I collect from beaches and that lol

oh I have a shelf in my room dedicated specifically to random rocks that I picked up and made a strong emotional connection to, now that I have a garden I might put them there instead but the struggle of going to the beach and coming home with an entire bag of rocks is real lmao :D

Hiya! ^^
That's Offensive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:04 am

This should definitely be a new trend. Love the rock and the pins aaa <33 Rocks ftw
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:32 am

Yes this should be a trend! I'm tempted to do my own version of this, I have a lot of special items and people don't seem to understand why I keep them.

The 'They were frogs' pin made me smile. My first thought was a 'and they were roommates' except they were frogs.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me