43 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Penelope [Ref]

Postby Error » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:21 pm

Name: Penelope
Nickname: Pen
Species: Pegasus
Magic Type: Animal
Familiar: Steven the Village Weaver bird

Penelope is a soft cheerful gal who tries to find the good in everything. She's not one to judge a book by its cover and is quick to make friends, even if things don't end up working out for her in the long run. Penelope half owns a book repair shop with Tranquility, leading to her nickname of Pen to match that of Tranquility's nickname of Quill. Pen handles all the customers, but when a particular sort of customer (the kind of foul mannered pony that hardly cares for Pen's feelings) appears, Quill is quick to defend Pen.

Pen comes from a family of pegasus of short stature. Their wings are only somewhat developed - while they're not capable of taking off and flying away with ease, they are capable of gliding and soaring a bit like flying squirrels. In a way, her family is rather down to earth and spend most of their time with animals and befriending familiars. Pen hardly changed from her family's ways and easily took to the animal magic. Befriending Steven, a villager weaver bird, who came in handy with the whole book repair and creation stuff. As Pen enjoys making her own paper greatly (collecting the wood fibers, flowers, and colors and the like and pressing them by hoof) she isn't all that great with stitching and needle work, with Steven's help the two of them are able to bind books and journals ready for selling.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Penelope [Ref]

Postby cswolf. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:28 am

This is such an adorable gal <3
lurkin!