Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Feroxserpus - Egg design event by Sixbane

Based on Click to view
Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
53 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Feroxserpus - Egg design event

Postby Sixbane » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:50 am

These are now closed to new entries!!
The last eligible egg is the one by ThousandSounds

Note: I was originally planning to do these while working (at my actual job lol) because normally it would be perfect time for this sort of thing- but due to a necessary work software update (because windows 10 broke everything with one of their updates its kinda hard to work on art while doing work-work at the same time now as my work program acts up with oekaki, so I'll be completing these on wednesday+ thursday when im off work primarily qvq/ sorry for the slight wait)

Heyo!
I wanted to do a little something to give something to the community for an easter event/ also just because i've been a bit quiet lately . I also want to get in some design practice- so i'm holding an egg event for this weekend for easter!
(Also, I love working with these lines and want the excuse to use them more and share them with others smgkldsg), even though this species is mostly a personal/friend species. The species is overall just for fun so i do what i want lol

You color in the egg, and i'll make a design for you based on your egg design
These are FREE

Rules for this event:
-Entries are allowed up until 8pm EST 4/4. I will not be completing any posted past this time.
-1 egg per person
-YOU MUST ADD ME TO THE OEKAKI: But be aware I may do some of them off-oekaki to avoid completely flooding my gallery, If this is the case i'll post it on your thread.
-You MAY edit the egg/add accessories/ect. Traits are NOT a thing for this species- any of them can have any edits at any time. It's kinda just my choice if I want to add edits/if I feel like it for that design. If you want to add your own traits, you can always do that later yourself. You can change minor parts of the design, but not to the point it is unrecognizable.
-These designs may not be sold/traded. They can only be gifted or readopted, since they are free. If you obtain a substantial amount of art/paid work for them, you can ask me for permission to sell/trade them (Which as long as its warranted i'll probably be fine with)
-Do not edit the lines under the cover.
-Include this form when posting:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Liked traits/accessories:[/b] [Be aware these are not guaranteed, they are just to give ideas]
[b]Disliked traits/accessories:[/b] [Things you really don't want in the design]

Be aware:
-I may wait until they close to begin completing them. Its just less daunting once they stop coming in. Don't be alarmed if I don't do them immediately. Depending on the amount it may take me a minute to get to them
-Im doing these for fun, inbetween commissions/owed art. Owed stuff will come first. I tend to do like, a commission-then something small and fun between each one, or between stages on more complicated commissions to get a break.
-I will do as many as I can- but I may not be able to do every single one. The ones I have ideas for will come first.
-im probably not doing super big edits. probably wont do wings, thats more work than im willing to mess with for some free designs lol

Feroxserpus - magical hybrids of oceanic mammals (whales/dolphins/ect) and sea dragons (serpents) laymans "Wild Serpents", they are intelligent, but frequently solo-living species in the wild lands.
despite their moniker [serpents] sea serpents do in fact have legs in their world, at least the subspecies most easily accessible (And thus used by human mages)
they have a strange desire to collaborate as if in a mammalian pod, despite the reptile portion of their nature directly and frequently conflicting with that. As a result ,they have a habit of building up communities that quickly self-combust through infighting
despite their qualms with each other, they are generally indifferent to friendly or curious towards other species

Rules if you own one:
1. you can make it a new species with permission from the artist/sixbane (just give the artist a heads up if you arent the designer)
2. you can change whatever as long as recognizable. traits arent a thing, but it should have some semblance of the original lines
3. may be gift, traded, or sold at bought price (+ extra art). free ones cannot be sold without extra art purchased.
4. you need my permission for breedings, you can ask me at any time either to do it for you or to be added to complete one yourself. (I just may be busy- if that's the case I can give you an estimated time of when I could accept it.
Last edited by Sixbane on Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feroxserpus - Egg design event

Postby Restful Dead » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:52 am

Mark!
Restful Dead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:54 am

Mark!!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎢 RTF 🎢 cal-vain ©

𝙸 πšπš˜πš•πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš πš–πš’ πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš,
πšŠπš—πš πš’πš πš•πšŽπš πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘."

πΌπ“‰β€™π“ˆ 𝒢 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰ 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 π’·π“Ž 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ“π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ‘’π’Ά
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:57 am

Mark

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero1007 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:07 am

Wait so we edit the egg and you draw the feroxserpus?
She/Her
If I win any raffles or bid the highest on a character auction please message me or something because it’s highly likely I won’t end up seeing it
Check out my free base!
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4731505
And my current adopts:
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4774726
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4661052
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4678273
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4680273
I’ll always accept gifts from my wishlist! Also trade me please!
Trade Group: accounts/viewgroup.php?groupid=7234101&userid=1007517
ImageImageImageImage Image
Nero1007

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonie-Roe » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:09 am

*Marks* o3o

.~:{β™₯}:~.

ImageImageImage

Adult | She/Her, They/Them | Pansexual
Pet/Item Hoarder | Artist
ImageImage Image
[My CS Hoards] [Toyhouse]
[Dragon Cave] [Flight Rising] [Furry Paws]

ImageImageImage
Roonie-Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ΔΈΞΉΡ‚Ρ‚ΞΉe » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:13 am

is anyone allowed to do this? or do we need to own a bab to officially take part?
ΔΈΞΉΡ‚Ρ‚ΞΉe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:15 am

Nero1007 wrote:Wait so we edit the egg and you draw the feroxserpus?

Yes, you colorin the egg and ill colorin the design

ΔΈΞΉΡ‚Ρ‚ΞΉe wrote:
    is anyone allowed to do this? or do we need to own a bab to officially take part?

No, you dont need to own one already
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caffeinate » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:08 am