Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Breed with My Cats!!! by BoopoThyDrago

Based on Click to view
Artist BoopoThyDrago [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Breed with My Cats!!!

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:47 am

I miss making 'lil cats, so here is a free breeding thing!!! Here are my cats!!! All kittens are subject to my Terms of Service and the original artists rules. Make sure to add me to the drawing and tell me who you want to breed with!!! I can't make the kittens if you don't add and tell me!!! All edits are included in your cats group, so have fun with those!

- This is not first come first serve. I will do them as I feel like it, and everyone might not get a breeding.
- The number of kittens will depend on how I feel. I might ask for one if I really like it.
- Some of my cats have Genos and some don't. If you want a genetics-based breeding, tell me!
- You can list multiple cats you want to breed with, or let me choose! If you want me to choose, tell me if you want a realistic or genetics-based breeding
- If you don't/can't color in the cat, link/describe/show me the cat you wish to breed and which of my cats you want to breed them with!
- Please do not ask to breed cats from an active ARPG, whether these be mine or yours.
- You can breed with cats multiple times or with different cats!
- I consider most, if not all, of the breedings to be non-canon. Siblings stay siblings, but parents may or may not be disregarded. However, please keep at least the direct parents in mind when asking for a breeding.
- DO NOT steal or use a cat you do not own!!!

I am going to be picky with the cats listed below. If you ask for one of them, please also list a cat NOT from this list as well. All other cats are fair game! (cats are listed under their groups)
- Dragon, Goblin, Serendipity (no breeding with Serendipity, she was an IRL cat I had)
- Speckle
- NO breeding with Moonclan
- Jay, Season, Redstar, Spicetail (no breeding with Redstar and Spicetail)
- Flare in the Night, Echo, Whisper, Blackice, Humm, Murmer
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups