Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

FREAK SHOW by ARACHNOPHOBI4

Artist ARACHNOPHOBI4 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

FREAK SHOW

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:44 am

꧁꧂

As the world fades back in, you notice a masked figure stood before you.
" Welcome to the Freak Show friend! Here, we plan to bring a wave of monsters to the ring of adoptables! i wonder what can appear.. "
They pause.
" Heck- what's that sound? God they're out again! GOTTA RUN! "

꧁꧂

Directory

( being worked on )

' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 '

' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 '

no mods yet

' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 '

Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:51 am

" Are you looking to start a show of your own? GREAT! Sign here, here- Ah just kidding! Read these! "

General Rules
I am not in any way going to stop you from making your own circus monster thats not in the community, just dont apply our lore and we wont have a problem
CS rules apply!
Please be kind to the staff, we're trying our best here, ok?
You must have a CS account to start a show in this community
Creatures MAY be removed from the community if you're quitting ( or just in general ), unless an artist specifically says they want it to stay in
No creature limit as of this time, you may only own one active Ringmaster though
Mini-Modding isnt allowed here bud
Designs can be added to the community, but i must be notified
Designs can be tweaked ( contact me and artist about remodels )

꧁꧂

Artist Rules
Please try to make 2 adopts minimum a month
Just because you're an artist doesnt mean you can make yourself freebies, gotta use myo's like the rest of us. If you make an adopt you really like you can put them aside for later myos if you want
Theres definitely a reward system ( working on it )

꧁꧂

Mod Rules
Because you're a mod doesnt mean you can be bossy all the time
Use the power as intended

Strikes & Bans

None yet, lets keep it this way! any rule breakings start with a warning before a strike, unless lots of rules are broken at once
Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Creature Guide

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:56 am

As people you've never seen before gather around you one of many books is placed into your palms. On its cover was a worn set of teeth and fresh, red, horrible handwritting.

CREATURE GUIDE PAGE 1. BONDS

Like any real creature, these ones require a stable relationship to get them to listen to you. You can do this by bonding with them once a day or with bonding items. There are different levels to bonds, and i will list them below. These do not apply to Ringmasters.
1. STRANGER
The creature doesn't know you at all and will be reluctant to listen to what you have to say, default when adopting a new one. 0-5 points.
2. NEW FRIEND
The creature is starting to warm up to you! Can now preform in shows. 6-10 points
3. FRIEND
The creature considers you a friend! Will now preform better in shows, bringing in more tickets. Occasionally bring in gifts from the shop. 11-15 points
4. BEST BUD
The creature now considers you to be basically family! Can now tutor others to better their performance. 16-20 points

CREATURE GUIDE PAGE 2. PREFORMANCE STATS

Performance stats indicates how well they will preform in shows. Higher performance stats = more tickets and more tickets = more pocket money. Can be boosted by bonding and tutors

CREATURE GUIDE PAGE 3. CREATURE ORIGINS

Creatures are made in laboratories and occasionally caught in the wild

The rest seem blank, maybe stuff will appear as the lore grows?
Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shops

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:10 pm

As you wander the HUB a hiss gathers your attention, glancing over you notice they're.. shopkeepers?

Coins can be earned by creating media of your creatures ( Art, Writing, ETC ), by having your creatures preform in shows, adopting or attempting to adopt creatures, participating in events, and more

Berry bundle - increase bond by 5 - 10 coins
Fruit basket - increase bond by 10 - 15 coins
Cool hat - increase bond by 20 - 20 coins
Act change ticket - allows a creature to change their act - 20 coins
Ringmaster training manual - allows a creature to become a Ringmaster - 25 coins
Custom Ticket - allows the user to have a custom creature made for them - 30 coins
MYO Ticket - allows the user to make a custom creature - 30 coins
more maybe later
Genetic material collection set - coming later

Code: Select all
[center][b]ITEM GET[/b]
Items purchased :
Cost :
Have i checked the bank?[/center]

[center][b]ITEM USE[/b]
items being used :
on who :[/center]
Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Creature Combination

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:13 pm

basically breeding will work on later
Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Astarions #1 WIFE
Cazadors #1 HATER
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shows

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:15 pm

* To start a show you must have an active ringmaster and a minimum of 1 performer *

Ready to start your first show? Heres an explanation!

Shows are the main way of collecting coins, and you can do 1 show a day!

the coins come from ' ticket sales ', which are generated based on luck alone. we'll roll a number from 1-100 and determine your earnings! each ticket is worth 5 coins, so you have a maximum reward of 500 coins from tickets! depending on your creature's performances, people might pay a bit extra!

To start a show, fill the below form!
[color=#FFFF00][b]THE SHOW MUST GO ON![/b][/color]
Creatures preforming :
Ringmaster :
Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BANK

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:15 pm

Pranco : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 2x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
Furbie___Frogz : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 2x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
The Grox : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 1x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
.Lavender : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 2x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
Thingsgowrong : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 1x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
beebun : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 1x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
Rosi : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 1x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
Floofiboi : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 2x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1
Last edited by ARACHNOPHOBI4 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

extra

Postby ARACHNOPHOBI4 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:16 pm

FORMS
newbie kit
[center][b]NEW FRIEND NEW FRIEND[/b]
collect : 100 coins, fruit basket x1, berry bundle x3, myo ticket 2x, custom ticket x2, job change ticket x2, ringmaster training manual x1[/center]
ARACHNOPHOBI4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: work in progress dnp

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:22 pm

mark
    evan / she.her