Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

🌈Mine vs Yours🌈 by CherryFanta

Artist CherryFanta [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

🌈Mine vs Yours🌈

Postby CherryFanta » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:37 pm

This challenge is pretty popular so I might as well give it a try! Sorry for the bad drawing as I'm using a mouse and it's my first time drawing on Oekaki

The OC featured here is my main Aero (https://toyhou.se/7616659.aero-nfs-), all art posted here will go to his TH! Your CS Profile link will be linked as the credit, if you want me to credit you somewhere other than your CS Profile then please tell me ^^

(It's best if you use his reference sheet in his TH to draw cause the colors are sometimes different)
Just tryna obtain every non-rare pet in the game (Failing miserably)
-----
CherryFanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌈Mine vs Yours🌈

Postby CherryFanta » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:22 pm

CherryFanta wrote:
This challenge is pretty popular so I might as well give it a try! Sorry for the bad drawing as I'm using a mouse and it's my first time drawing on Oekaki

The OC featured here is my main Aero (https://toyhou.se/7616659.aero-nfs-), all art posted here will go to his TH! Your CS Profile link will be linked as the credit, if you want me to credit you somewhere other than your CS Profile then please tell me ^^

(It's best if you use his reference sheet in his TH to draw cause the colors are sometimes different)
-----
CherryFanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CherryFanta » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:44 pm

CherryFanta wrote:

-----
CherryFanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「jaded.nights」saltii » Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:30 am

oop- mork