Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

enough (vent) by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

enough (vent)

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:41 am

Well I should be doing my schoolwork, but instead I'm doing this, because I simply don't have the motivation to do any of it. I'm just gonna pass in blank assignments soon if this doesn't stop. I hardly have the motivation to do any school work, failed my last math test, my grades are dropping, etc. I had an assessment a while ago, and they found out I have a hard time showing my work. My parents claim to have told my teachers, but I honestly don't believe them, because apparently I failed because I didn't show my work. I spent 30 minutes after finishing the test doodling little excuses to why I hadn't shown my work, and apparently my teacher is mad about this. I just hate this, and I honestly don't even care about school anymore. They say they care about our mental health, but lately I've just been feeling worse. Well IDK how I'm gonna even do the 5 assignments I need to pass in.

update: got it all done but I'm still gonna get in more trouble now. I'm rebllious and make bad choices, and what I was wearing wasn't exactly appropriate for the video assignment (cardboard arm and pillowcase over my eyes). On top of that, since the fingers of the arm move, and I was making rude gestures behind it so that i wouldn't be seen, i forgot that it would copy my movements and now I'm gonna get detention or something. i don't like our education system, it seems to be about passing and grading, not learning... I haven't learned anything since school started back up in september. I don't wanna go back to school tomorrow...
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: enough (vent)

Postby angeleyes. » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:43 am