Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

- Claws || Oriental Warrior Cats ARPG || V.2 - by Glowingsaltshaker

Based on Click to view
Artist Glowingsaltshaker [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

- Claws || Oriental Warrior Cats ARPG || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:27 am

Welcome to Claws!

Navigation

||[url]Nursery[/url]||

||[url]Archives[/url]||

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Introduction || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:35 am

Introduction

In this part of the forest, clans roam, clans of cats. But the only breed of cat to be found here were oriental cats. This is because they are the only species of feline to have been able to adapt to the environments. This forest is much like the one found in into the wild, but all the problems are more extereme. You see, once, the clans found this place, but moved on, due to the unhabitable properties of it. The average feral cat has shorter legs than the oriental, which makes it harder to escape predators such as badgers foxes, hawks, and twolegs. The full grown oriental cat is big enough to take a fox! When they first settled, times were hard, but the clans soon adapted and now they live peacefuly in the westward forest.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Lore || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:42 am

Lore

Long, long ago, there lived the four clans, Thunderclan, Windclan, Shadowclan, and Riverclan. The clans had been forced away from their home in the forest. Twolegs had destroyed it. The famed cats Squirrelflight, Brambleclaw, Crowfeather, Tawnypelt, Feathertail, and Stormfur set out on an incredible journey to find a new home for the clans. Now, you probably already know this part of the story, but what you did not know, was that they did infact find a different potential home for the clans, before finding the new home you know about as of now. It was found in the westward forest. At first, they had brought the clans to that home, to move in, but they soon realized most of the cats were not fit to the extereme conditions, so they all set out again, to find their current home. But not all of them went. The oriental cats soon realized that they were big enough, fast enough, and strong enough to live in those conditions. So when the standardbred feral-housecats set out to continue their journey, the orientals stayed put, right where they belonged.
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Staff || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:49 am

Staff

Owner

Kamithewolf15

Co-Owner

dirty crime boy

Artists

Honey~

Mods

Kamithewolf15

Archivist

dirty crime boy

~Adopt Form~

For staff use only!

Code: Select all
[b]~~To Adopt, you must have a founder, or you can adopt this cat as your founder!~~[/b]

End Date:
Prompt:

Eye Color:
Traits:

Owner:
Clan:

[code]
Username:
Clan:
Main Page mark(Must be from V.2);
Prompt;[/code]
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Warnings, Strikes, and Bans|| V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:49 am

Rules, Warnings, and Bans

Please note that if any rules are broken, they will result in a warning, and/or a ban

-Respect All staff, including myself

-Be patient with one another, and be kind

-No not under any circumstances, steal trace, or use these lines, do not claim them as your own, that will result in an immediate ban

-No stealing other's designs

-If someone is irritating you, politely tell them to stop, if they don't, some to me. Lashing out at someone will result in a waring.

-Do not steal the species concept

-Claws is a closed species ARPG. You may not make your own without the proper myo ticket(does not apply to certain events)

-Do not remove Androy's signature!

-Artists must make st least 2 adopts per month!

That is all the rules for now, if we have issues in the future, I will add more rules

Warnings

Bans
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Frequently Asked Questions || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:50 am

FAQ

None yet! You can be the first to ask a question!(through this thread or pm!)
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Oriental Warrior Cats ARPG || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:50 am

Events

There are no current events to display, come back later
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Traits and Ranks || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:59 am

Traits And Ranks

Traits

Standard

-Minimal white

-Solid color

-Scars

-feminine eyes

Common

-Classic Tabby

-Mackarel Tabby

-Unsheathed Claws

-No tail

Uncommon

-Cinnamon

-Bobtail

-Tabby & White

-Cream

-Spotted tabby

-Longhair edits

-Siamese points

Rare

-Half tail

-feathers in fur

-Sphinx(hairless) edits

-Longer tail

-weight edit

Legendary

-Bengal spots

-Tortioseshell

-Calico

-lilac(lavender)

-Fawn

Ranks

Leader

Leaders are in charge of the whole clan. Their suffix MUST be star

Deputy(second in command)

Deputy is the second in command, and they organize patrols.

Medicine Cat

The Medicine cat is the healer of the clan, and master of herbs

Senior Warriors

Senior warriors are warriors that have had an apprentice.

Warriors

Warriors are apprentices that are 12 moons or older and have have finished their training.

Queens

Queens are she-cats that are expecting or nursing kits.

Apprentices

Apprentices are kits that are 6 moons and older

Kits

Kits are newborns, or cats under 6 moons
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Getting Started || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:03 am

Getting Started

To start, you will be allowed one founder! Your founder's rank must be a leader! Simply approach any artist and ask them if you may have a founder! Your founder can only have up to common traits! You will also need to create a clan thread before you order a founder custom.The thread can be created either on cs, or it can be a folder in Toyhouse! Your clan will need a name that is not taken,you may not use the name MoonClan, for that is my clan's name. You also may not use any canon clan names. all clan names must be linked to nature, such as GrassClan, WaterClan, etc. Be creative! You cannot order a founder if you already have cats. Designs must be natural! founders and clans from version one are still valid! Please note that your clan must have the following information.

What is the environment like? What kind of strengths do the cats that live there have? Write an in depth description of their territory, and a 'tour' of their camp.

Founder Application;

Code: Select all
I would like a founder!

Username;
Base color;
Traits;
Eye color;
nose color;
Gender;
Name;
Rank;
Clan (link);
Other;
Last edited by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Claws || Credits || V.2 -

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:10 am

Credits

Lines

Concept

Title Font

Last bumped by Glowingsaltshaker on Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:10 am.
]
[center][she/they]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me