Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Breeding V1 [OPEN] by Zoruna

Based on Click to view
Artist Zoruna [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Breeding V1 [OPEN]

Postby Zoruna » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:54 am

Please it's OPEN :D

New rule established from May 11, 2022 : please read before submitting

New for May 11, 2022 :

New characters have been added, as well as an additional rule if you choose to obtain reproduction between 2 of my characters.

This is the first version of a breeding game. From now on, all new characters will go to the second one, but both will be open or closed at the same time ! And you are free to play both or just one as you wish ♥
Second game link -> https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=4735733

Hello, I saw this challenge on the forum, and I found it quite funny, so I decided to give it a go too :D

The concept is simple: you choose one of my OCs, and you draw one of yours on the free dog. Then I would run a random draw so that you get between 1 and 5 children from those 2 OCs ! :D
The only " payment " I ask in return is to keep one or two animals. So :
- If you only have one baby -> you keep it
- If you have 2 -> 1 is for you and 1 is for me
- If you have 3 -> 2 is for you and 1 is for me
- If you have 4 -> 2 is for you and 2 is for me
- If you have 5 -> 3 is for you and 2 is for me
Note that you choose the ones you keep : I will keep the ones you don't want. However, it can happen that I ask you to keep a particular dog : it happens when I love a particular visual.
In addition, it is possible that I will leave you my share of animals, if they do not correspond to what I am looking for, in particular in terms of OC :)
If you refuse them, the remaining animals will be sold or offered for free if you have not paid for the private breeding option.

In other addition, I am not very comfortable with extremely complex animals, so sorry in advance if my drawings are not perfect: I am still new to oekaki, and computer drawing in general ^^"

P.S. Don't forget to add me to your drawing, without it I could not make your animals ;)

I simply ask you to be patient in your requests, because I sometimes take my time to do quality work, which I enjoy doing. If you pay for an option, please be aware that I would only validate the exchange once your drawing is complete, so you are free to cancel your request at any time, if I take too long to answer you !

Please note that you will only be added to the drawing once I have your answer. It keeps me from being ignored... So if you never answer, no puppies for you.

Good day to you :)

FAQ :

I'm on the phone, so I can't make the request. Or, I don't know how to draw. Am I excluded ?

No, you are not excluded ! Just post a message asking me what you want me to do, or create a message with your blank character ( your dog is not colored ). I would try to fill it out for you.
However, this is only valid for players who really cannot draw. Those who are just lazy will be ignored and will not have their character drawn, just babies.

The message of Camo girl 453 visible at this address is a very good example -> https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=4517370#p135449736

New rule applicable from September 17, 2021.

I accept all kinds of breeding. However, keep this information in mind :

Your OC X one of mine -> this breeding is completely free. I would only take the number of puppies I get, according to the table above. You can pay an additional of 30 C$ to make your breeding private. Private breeding means that the puppies cannot be obtained by anyone other than you. If you buy a private breeding, all the puppies obtained will be free and only for you. You will also be guaranteed to get a minimum of 3 puppies.

One of my OC's X a second of mine -> this breeding is free. Plus, your first puppy will be free too, but subsequent puppies will cost you 15 C$ for a puppy. However, you can choose as many puppies as you want ( so if you want to take all 5 puppies, go for it ! ). Puppies that you do not buy will be kept by me, or will be sold to other players.
/!\ Warning : Some OC's present are from the same family, so I do not accept breeding between them. It is :
- Galaxy is the father of Comète. So they can't have children together

One of your OC's X a second of yours -> this breeding costs 15 C$. Plus, your first puppy will be free too, but subsequent puppies will cost you 15 C$ for a puppy. However, you can choose as many puppies as you want ( so if you want to take all 5 puppies, go ahead ! ) Puppies you don't buy will be kept by me, or will be sold to other players unless you pay an additional of 30 C$ to make your breeding private. Private breeding means that the puppies cannot be obtained by anyone other than you. If you buy a private breeding, all the puppies obtained will be free and only for you. You will also be guaranteed to get a minimum of 3 puppies.

From now on, some dogs will be retired. These are dogs that I have bred a lot of in the past due to their popularity, which creates some pretty similar traits. These dogs are therefore now paying. If you want to breed with a retired dog, you will need to pay an additional 20C$. On the other hand, all the dogs in the " free " file are obviously completely free! This rule only concerns the " paid / retired " file

Credit of the original design of my OC :
- Galaxy by Lynxic
- Midnight by Sin Tsukino
- Rosieta by Jupiter443556
- Spark
- Mercury
- Sakura
- Cynthia by twenty øne pilots
- Jelly ( and his tail Puppet ) by MutatedCry
- Butterdragon by Pandapop
- Comète by a user who left the game
- Bluestar by Arrow_TheTrans_Boy

Base of the lineart by kageyenova
Last edited by Zoruna on Thu May 12, 2022 11:32 am, edited 14 times in total.
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Image Image Image Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Breeding

Postby Zoruna » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:54 pm

bump ^^
Excuse my bad English but I'm French ^^' /// My Toyhouse /// Thanks seiku88 for the Zorua ♥ /// Pronouns : She / He
Polledog Species
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Mark

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:08 am

Bump ^^
I finished my three orders, so I don't have any more to do :3
Polledog Species
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Free Breeding : 3 new dog available !

Postby Zoruna » Sun May 02, 2021 2:27 am

bump ^^

New : 3 new dogs are available :D
Polledog Species
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Thu May 20, 2021 11:02 am

bump ^^

Do not hesitate to reapply if you wish ! :D
Polledog Species
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Sat May 29, 2021 11:10 am

bump ^^
Polledog Species
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camo girl 453 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:44 am

Bump
Camo girl 453

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camo girl 453 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:18 pm

Camo girl 453 wrote:Bump

I'm on mobile so I can't really use the oekaki, its confusing.

Can I request from here plz

My girl https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/ ... fkJPSq.png
I don't own the base , but her name is thunder

I'd like to see her and ur sparks pups together
Camo girl 453

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoruna » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Camo girl 453 wrote:I'm on mobile so I can't really use the oekaki, its confusing.

Can I request from here plz

My girl https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/ ... fkJPSq.png
I don't own the base , but her name is thunder

I'd like to see her and ur sparks pups together

No problem for that, I will do it later :)

I am also closing the requests because I still have part of my cat breeding to complete.
When I'm done I'll reopen with new dogs I think.
I got some new characters recently, so I will add them, and I will change the rules as well.
Overall, the adoptions will remain " free " if it is excluded that I keep some of the little ones, but there will be some clarifications and changes.
Polledog Species
Zoruna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me