Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Whuzzpuppers by SilhouetteStation

Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Whuzzpuppers

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:20 pm

[header image]

links n stuff

Whuzzpuppers - also known as Whuzzies, Whuzzpups, and any other equally ridiculous fun nicknames you can think of - are canines who have a particular kind of magic. Each Whuzzie has its own cape and pendant brooch; it's this pendant, actually, that holds the magic. Each pendant has some sort of emotion attached to it and, if you were to hold one, you would begin to feel this emotion. No pendant ever holds a negative emotion - only feelings that convey contentment, or peace, or happiness, or anything in between. Whuzzies have the ability to expel this magic around them. Quite literally, they radiate good vibes.

You can use Whuzzpuppers as feral or anthro characters. You can create your own fantasy or modern day au's with them. I want people to be creative, to put effort into making up stories and worlds and art surrounding positivity-based characters. By all means, treat them as comfort characters. What matters is that they're something good to focus on - goodness knows we all need it.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whuzzpuppers - Rules

Postby SilhouetteStation » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:21 pm

RULES

• Whuzzpuppers are a closed species, and you cannot make your own without permission

• You can own a limitless amount of Whuzzpuppers

• Do not remove the sig; you must give appropriate credit, and link back to here if taken offsite

• Please do not bump adopt pages (unless you are the artist)

• Some Whuzzpuppers will be free (raffles, prompts,etc) and some will also be available for payment (c$, pets, da points, money) as auctions or with set prices. Offsite currency payments will be discussed offsite (da, th, or discord)

• You cannot resell your Whuzzpuppers (for any kind of currency, no matter what currency you paid); there will also be no refunds. You can trade within the species using the appropriate forms. If you wish to leave the species but keep the characters you own, you are free to transfer them out of the species to different lines as long as you still give appropriate credit for the original design (but keep no lore from the species)

• Do not bid / AB if you cannot pay/afford the price; you will have 24 hours to pay (contact the artist if you need another day to pay, but 48 hours is the max amount of time to send payment)

• No mini-modding

• No whining, begging, bullying, or intolerance of any kind; you get three strikes before being banned (or an instant ban will be dealt out in extreme cases)

• If you are banned, any Whuzzpuppers you own will no longer be counted within this species, and must be moved off of these lines. You must still credit the artist for the original design of the character, but other than that, they must have no ties to this species

• You cannot edit your form once its been posted (excluding prompt posts); any edited forms won't be counted

• You cannot edit your Whuzzpupper in any way without an item (and getting approval)
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whuzzpuppers - Traits & Rarities

NO RARITY
scars, tattoos, accessories, heterochromia

STANDARD
no edits, block color cape

COMMON
tail edit, bicolor cape (patterns included), teeth, sclera color, minor fur edit, short hair

UNCOMMON
ear edit, major fur edit, pupil edit, multicolor cape (patterns included), cape edit (shape, length, etc), long hair

RARE
horns, halo, glow, munchkin, multiple eyes (max 3), multiple limbs (max 6), missing limbs (max 2), multiple tails (max 2)

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Whuzzpuppers [WIP]

res
SilhouetteStation