Based on Click to view
Artist waverly, [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Beaumont Collie Guest Artist Search V.2 Updated 7/21

Postby waverly, » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:50 pm

The Beaumont Collie is a working breed perfected on the Blue Beaumont Ranch, known for producing bison/cattle crosses and the dogs to herd them. The three major breeds used to develop this breed were the border collie, kelpie, and the blue lacy, making them a versatile hybrid cross.

Avg. Height: 17-21 in
Avg. Weight: 30-45 lbs
Color: all colors allowed
Coat: smooth, rough, curly, furnished, wire

➛➛

We're having an ongoing guest artist competition! Those invited to temporarily join the team will be welcome to create adopts and up to four breedings for the duration of a month, and after your term is over you'll also be welcome to create a custom for yourself! (provided you have made at least six designs) Please feel free to note if you would like feedback and suggestions, I'd love to offer any help!

Adopts
    You can choose any of the coat options avaliable to make designs on. For each entry please state the color and genotype.

Litters
    For the litters you will create your own parent genos and post the litter in a format similar to how it's done in the whelping box. Meaning you'll post the full litter of pups then post each adult version from that, providing the genos and colors for them.

waverly,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie Guest Artist Search V.2 Updated 7/21

Postby Vinson » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:05 pm

our new artist search is located here! old entries from this thread can still be counted - please link them on any new entries you complete.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me