My new ocs by Breezeyheart

Based on Click to view
Artist Breezeyheart [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My new ocs

Postby Breezeyheart » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:27 pm

(Galen is the orange one at the top. Juno is the teal and grey moth like doggo on the bottom left and Khione is the blue wintery dog with a red collar on the bottom right)

Name: Galen, Juno (was once called Subject M00nbeam in her past) and Khione.
Name meaning: Galen means "calm, healer" in Greek.(source)
Juno means "queen of the heavens" in Latin. (surce)
Khione is the Greek goddess of snow and is the daughter of Boreas, god of the North Wind and Winter.(source.)
Backstory: Galen was born in the wild, his bright color had been a surprise to his mother and father. Being that he had been the calmest of the litter at birh, he was named Galen for his calm nature. Growing up, he was the mediator of his litter, often keeping the peace between his siblings by breaking up any fights and arguments. When he was two years old, he left his birth pack and family, going on a journey to find a pack or home of his own. He traveled far and looked high and low until he came across a mist shrouded forest. Curious, he entered the forest to discover a hidden world of sorts, as all kinds of creatures, predators and prey, even magical beings lived alongsid each other in relative peace. He found that the forest was called Myst Grove and he was invited to stay. Nowadays he lives in Myst Grove, helping his fellow residents solve arguments and problems.
~
Juno is the result of a set of experiments that were created in order to see if insect and mammal DNA could and would fuse into one being. She was the only surviving outcome of these experiments.
~
Khione is the offspring of a wolf named Eídos (kind in Greek) and a kitsune named Aeráki (breeze in Greek). Her mother isn't like other kitsunes, for she is a spirit of winter. She can control icy breezes and make snowstorms and throw soul-fire balls that are similar to the ones that other kitsunes can. However her soul-fire balls are different then those of her distant cousins as the flames are cold to the touch, often sending chills up the spines of those who touch them. And instead of red, yellow and orange colored flames; hers are different shades of blue that fade into each other not unlike an ombre.

These three belong to me.
Designs made by VenomousParadise
Transparent/background-less for easier ref sheet making.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me