Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

better run while you can by ethium

Artist ethium [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

better run while you can

Postby ethium » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:20 pm

WOOO I am very excited to have finally finished this. She's been a character i've been developing for a while.

This character belongs to my story/world Evening which is set in the American Old West!

This is Thalia Ross !! A very keen bounty hunter whose recently been charged with hunting down mercedes and the rest of her gang. Thalia's family was killed during a robbery that she believes to have been executed and committed by mercedes, so she holds a very personal grudge and is bent on killing mercedes herself.

When her family was essentially murdered, she was sent to live with her grandparents. From there she settled on bringing other outlaws to justice until she could get justice of her own, and built quite a name for herself. Outlaws began to refer to her as the "Omen of Death" particularly because she had a bad habit of bringing in her bounties dead or alive regardless of how the papers wanted them.

Thalia has definitely been my second favorite character to develop, right after my protagonist mercedes.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me