Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Puppygators by SilhouetteStation

Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Puppygators

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:24 pm

Puppygator's are a crossbreed between, you guessed it, canines and alligators. While they do enjoy being in the water - they are, of course, excellent swimmers - it's not only rivers and marshes these little guys enjoy; they'll be more than happy to rest on the couch, or sleep on the end of your bed. If you do own a Puppygator, it would be wise to at least have a paddling pool in the backyard. They are omnivorous creatures, whose powerful jaws have no issues with crunching through various kinds of food. It's wise to have chew toys laying around the house if you'd rather they didn't choose something of yours to use instead. Their shorter legs and thicker build gives them more of a 'puppy' appearance, hence the name, though it's best not to forget their sturdy teeth and claws. They have short, dense fur (which is also waterproof) and have scales along their side and down their thick, stumpy tails. These tails are quite muscular, so when a Puppygator gets excited, make sure you're not in smacking range of their powerful wags. All in all they really are wonderful little creatures, who have curious and playful (if not sometimes mischievous) personalities, but also a very strong sense of loyalty towards the ones they love.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puppygators

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:24 pm

RULES

• Puppgators are a closed species, and you cannot make your own without permission

• You can own a limitless amount of Puppygators

• Do not remove the sig; you must give appropriate credit, and link back to here if taken offsite

• Please do not bump adopt pages (unless you are the artist)

• Some Puppygators will be free (raffles, prompts,etc) but many will also be available for payment (c$, pets, da points, money) as auctions or with set prices. Offsite currency payments will be discussed offsite (da, th, or discord)

• You cannot resell your Puppygators (for any kind of currency, no matter what currency you paid); there will also be no refunds. You can trade within the species using the appropriate forms. If you wish to leave the species but keep the characters you own, you are free to transfer them out of the species to different lines as long as you still give appropriate credit for the original design

• Do not bid / AB if you cannot pay/afford the price; you will have 24 hours to pay (contact the artist if you need another day to pay, but 48 hours is the max amount of time to send payment)

• No mini-modding

• No whining, begging, bullying, or intolerance of any kind; you get three strikes before being banned (or an instant ban will be dealt out in extreme cases)

• If you are banned, any Puppygators you own will no longer be counted within this species, and must be moved off of these lines. You must still credit the artist for the original design of the character, but other than that, they must have no ties to this species

• You cannot edit your form once its been posted (excluding prompt posts); any edited forms won't be counted

• You cannot edit your Puppygator in any way

• By all means you can stray from the official lore; thinking of them as being sentient feral/anthro creatures, creating worlds/au's, roleplaying etc is all a-okay (just don't involve them with anything nsfw)
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puppygators

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:25 pm

res
SilhouetteStation