Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pony Pal Adoption Center by Charli13

Based on Click to view
Artist Charli13 [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pony Pal Adoption Center

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:27 am

Welcome to Pony Pal Adoption Center

Giving ponies a chance at a happy life.

Here at Pony Pal Adoption Center we strive to give ponies a loving home! We take ponies in from everywhere, and re-home them in new homes.
Last edited by Charli13 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pony Pal Adoption Center

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:41 am

Adopting your Pony

To adopt your very own pony, you must make sure to choose the right one. Look through all of the options, and decide who will be the best match for you. Once you have found a good fit, fill out the form and post it on the pony's page. I will then compare you and the pony to decide if it's the right home. If you are, then you will get an approval message and I will give you the pony.
Because we are just trying to find good homes for our ponies, you do not have to pay anything. Just agree to do what's right for your new pony.

Code: Select all
New Owner:
Have you read the description?
Are you willing to do what's right for the pony?
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Last edited by Charli13 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello all! My name is Charli. I love horses, drawing, and reading. I just joined CS last year, and recently got into oekaki and character collecting. If you would like to talk, I'm available, just shoot me a PM. Anyway, have a good day!
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:44 am

Returning a Pony

Is your pony not the right match for you? Do you no longer want him/her? Have no fear! We take ponies back also! All you have to do it fill out the form, and I'll take him back. You will submit the form in the "Return Stable". We don't want you sending your pony elsewhere. Instead, Pony Pals Adoption Center will take him/her back and re-home them.

Code: Select all
Username:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Reason for Returning:
Anything Else:
Last edited by Charli13 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:47 am

The Vet

From time to time, your pony might get sick. You will know if he/she is sick if they are showing signs. (I'll edit the drawing) If you do notice signs of an illness/injury, you can take them to the vet. There, you will be given instructions on what to do.
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charli13 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Credit

Sketch: Rebel.Appy
Lines: Charli13

Artists

Charli13
Charli13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me