Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

you cant afford me

Postby floppa » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:17 pm

his name is luxury and you can pry him from my cold dead hands
not even for all the money in the world
my werewolfsona jdskalfhjd
hes a retired assassin/merc because all he wanted to know was the skills and then just heckle around everywhere causing chaos
but really doesnt remember being tortured by the employer he was working for at the time, dyed his tongue fuchsia (tipped with poison) and got all golden fangs. represses the memory of killing his employer due to the loss of a lover, still believes he will reunite with them one day. (yes u know the employer killed them because he refused to do what his employer asked, never refused before and was truly shocked at his bosses actions and lost his mind, literally, goes insane, and wakes up a year later after a coma). the lover and him were both employed by the same boss and grew up in the organization (which naturally gets you rich  ) until the tragedy took place.

his personality is hatred masked with a lot, a LOT of humor, bad satire, and laziness. and the occasional dumbassery

WOW im actually rly liking the way this guy turned out so much actually. second post using a tablet. getting better with controls zooming in an in with the pen but not so sure abt pen pressure idk her
Last edited by floppa on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
floppa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:18 pm

dang you dont have to rub it in >:((
eat kids

My pets