Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

FREE chars !! [ closed ] by zing

Artist zing [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

FREE chars !! [ closed ]

Postby zing » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:59 pm

hello!! pls read everything below,, i promise it won't take long!

i've been experimenting w/ oekaki a lot.. and i think i just got comfortable with a certain brush setting, but i'd really like to gain more knowledge+experience with the program before i participate in more char4chars. (because i realllyyy want to hehe)

instructions;
        - botch a palette into the palette box!
        - give me a list of likes/dislikes *
        ** atleast 2-3 for each <3
        - add me to the drawing
        - and. that is all

pls read
        i am sosososos sorry from the bottom of my heart if i don't get to your request. this is not fcfs tho !!
        i tend to get anxious when i offer free services of any kind so i'll try my best to get as many of these done as i can,, i rly hope i can create some nice designs for u all ; D

also,, i will be putting a lot of effort into these and being more careful w/ my brush strokes! however i'm sorry if the piece ends up.. not looking as 'decent' as expected,, oekaki is a difficult program for me to navigate for some reason so bare with me while i figure it out c:

i look up to so,, sooo many of the artists here but i will problby nevr tell 99% of.... i'd litrly be so happy if the oekaki community came to me for a design like????? that would make my whole day dbdsfj

wth i didn't expect this many entries thank u guys !!!!!
Last edited by zing on Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxlia - she/her
just ur average tired college student
!! be kind always. <3

zing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FREE chars !!

Postby _Cactusz_Corner_ » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:41 am

Mark!
I’m Icarus/Cactus/Leo! You can also call me Trey or Domino! I’m just your weird teenage German-American female who draws cats who act like humans :3 I’m currently obsessed with Warrior Cats, Wings Of Fire, Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D, and Phish (the band)! After a while off of here my profile is a huge WIP

I’m trying to collect all the scythes! If you want to trade me one, that would be great!

Now go gift @Nymeriia
_Cactusz_Corner_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me