Based on Click to view
Artist .Squid [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

I hold all the keys

Postby .Squid » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:00 pm

uh- this took way too long for how bad it is LOL, I just wanted to avoid the lock being the head

I hope you enjoy funky cat.. lock...thing??

you know my TH if you wanna throw him there- feel free to change him in any way you'd like LOL
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I hold all the keys

Postby webheadXD » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:03 pm

HII???HEWWO??????? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD THEYRE SO SO SO SO COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCHCHH I AM SCREAMING DUDE UR DESIGNS.,,,,,,,.,.,,.,.,.,.,..,,.,..,.,.,.ADD EME SO I CAN GO HAM FOR U,...,.,.
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:06 pm

foolishbedcrawler wrote:HII???HEWWO??????? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD THEYRE SO SO SO SO COOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCHCHH I AM SCREAMING DUDE UR DESIGNS.,,,,,,,.,.,,.,.,.,.,..,,.,..,.,.,.ADD EME SO I CAN GO HAM FOR U,...,.,.

YOU EVER JUST FORGET ADDING PPL EXISTS? added now thO

N' THANK YOU!!! IM SO HAPPY YOU LIKE MY DESIGNS LOL! DESIGNING IS HONESTLY FUN AS HECK- lITERALLY MY favorite art related thing AND i seriously was planning on making a char for char thread but then the mods started cracking down and i got a lil spooked loool
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:20 pm

AIHDISHFUYHRSUFBRU I FORGET ADDING PPPL EXISTS ALLL DE TIME TOO,.,.

YEAAAASSS UR DESIGNS ARE SO FUNNNNNN!!!!!
& yeagh itz super sadz.,.,if u still do i'd be happy to do somethin for it!!:D
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:56 pm

foolishbedcrawler wrote:AIHDISHFUYHRSUFBRU I FORGET ADDING PPPL EXISTS ALLL DE TIME TOO,.,.

I still plan too!! I just gotta hype myself up to actually draw on the CS art program because man...
i do not vibe with it LOL,,,

that and im scared lots of people will want one and I wont be able to make everyone one b/c I definitely have more people looking at my art than the last time i did one of these

100% though I hope to see ya there when I actually do it!
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby webheadXD » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:27 pm

.Squid wrote:
foolishbedcrawler wrote:AIHDISHFUYHRSUFBRU I FORGET ADDING PPPL EXISTS ALLL DE TIME TOO,.,.

I still plan too!! I just gotta hype myself up to actually draw on the CS art program because man...
i do not vibe with it LOL,,,

that and im scared lots of people will want one and I wont be able to make everyone one b/c I definitely have more people looking at my art than the last time i did one of these

100% though I hope to see ya there when I actually do it!

OH YEA i get that.,.,.,.., i personally like usin the okekai for more simple drawings & such!!! but omg i definitely wouldnt use it for my more? professional art? FKJDFNGN its a nice change of pace tho

omg yeah,..,.,.i did this as a joke adn DID NOT expect so many amazing designs, definitely stressed myself out a lil HBRFBJFJHFJ

I WILL BE THERE IF IT KILLS ME!! >>:3C these c4cs are a lot more fun than i thought kjndksgdfhngd
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me