Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

⭐| STARRINE ADOPTS - Hiatus? by xanthocat

Artist xanthocat [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⭐| STARRINE ADOPTS - Hiatus?

Postby xanthocat » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:43 pm

Artist Search - Free MYOS - MYOS - [url]Shop[/url] - Nursery - Transfers

What is Starrine Adopts?
Starrine Adopts is adopts for 2 different types of creatures: Lumine Casters, and Starrons. Both are Semi-Open, and for both you can make one up to common rarity for free. This is technically Lumine Casters v3.

Rules

1. Follow CS Rules
This one is obvious, As breaking them will get you banned from the website.

2. No Toxic Behavior
This is meant to be just a fun thing that people can participate in. Any "toxic" behavior like bribing an artist to make you a custom, Acting immature and childish after losing a competition or raffle, or other similar behaviors will get you banned.

3.No real world currency will be used in adopts
Any currency used in the real world will not be counted for auctions.

4.Do not create your own unless you have a MYO ticket
MYO tickets can be given by TatteredFangs, won in giveaways, or bought with c$. Common and below are free to make as long as they abide by species rules.

5. Artists have to make atleast one adopt per month
Just one will cut it. And you'll get your payment. Any more will be rewarded with a higher level MYO.

6.Be creative, and have fun
There are no limits or rules and the development of your Casters and Starrons. Just have fun with it!

Quick Ban Information

Being banned or blacklisted here just means you cannot participate in the community, or make anymore MYOS. HOWEVER you may keep any owned adopts.

For privacy, all bans will be kept on a list offsite. Nobody is banned at this current time

Staff

Owner
TatteredFangs
(also Artist and Mod.)

Artists

CipherDragon
KestrelTheFirecat
_Kami_

Mods

King★

Guest Artists

Payment

1 Adopt = 1 Uncommon MYO
2-4 Adopts = 1 Rare MYO
4-6 Adopts = 1 Legendary MYO

Anything past six will stack.
Example: 7 Adopts = 1 Legendary + Uncommon MYO

For mods, you will receive an Uncommon Myo for every month of activity.
All payments will be given at the end of every month. Artists + Mods will be notified in a PM

Stamps+Giftlines

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4466806][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/779887338138107926/785993109065826334/31654241-bcc6-4982-a991-a4ba8fabb687_25.png[/img][/url]

These are for both Lumine Casters and Starrons.
It will be specified which species the lines are for.

Affiliates

None Yet

Marking + Comments Always Allowed.
Last edited by xanthocat on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⭐| SPECIES INFORMATION

Postby xanthocat » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Species Information

Lumine Casters

Lumine Casters are ghost-like being that have similar anatomy to a feline. They're considered paranormal, and often end up scaring humans and other "living" creatures. Besides the whole ghost thing, they're actually friendly. The closest living creature to a Lumine Caster is a Domestic Cat anatomy-wise, but opposite to them when it comes to personality. Lumine Casters are also very small for a feline. Lumine Casters are only a bit shorter than a domestic cat. They commonly live in large comminutes, however, some prefer to be alone. In the groups, there is a hierarchy: A single leader being at the top, the leader's workers being next in line, and at the bottom there's hunters and children. They create dens under trees or in caves.
Unlike most felines, Casters cannot see well in the dark. They create light artificially using magic. The light can take any form of object.
Their magic comes directly from the "core" in their chest, which acts as a heart. It's fragile, and needs to be protected hence why they live in groups. They have a few lights attached to their tail, that contribute to the core. Casters come in many different colors, and can have many different mutations. This is because of their spirit-like nature. Also because of this, they do not need to sleep, eat, or drink very often. They can go a total of 5 months without doing any of that before they lose energy and "die".
Lumine Casters can sometimes mimic other animals, and stand upright. This causes anthro and bi-pedal and Lumine Casters.

Lumine Caster Traits

Quick Note!
"Lights" count as separate parts of their anatomy, or as an accessory.
You can put lights as a circle on their body (anywhere. If they're not a circle it's a shape edit)
Or you can attach them to accessories that they have (example, the tail bands standard ones have)
Eyes, Nose, Ears, Markings, and other parts don't count as a "light" if you make them glow. That would be the glowing markings trait.

No Rarity
Accessories, Heterochromia, Scars, Weight Edit, Expression Edit, Anthro/Bi-pedal behavior, Exposed bones, Missing Limbs, Being partly transparent.

Common
Extra Fur, Horns (any size, one set), Dragon-like whiskers, Hair (Anywhere, any size), Shape change on "lights", Glowing Markings, Small Flightless Wings, Plant Growth, Curled tail(s), Longer Tail(s)

Uncommon
Less Fur, More lights on body (no more than 5), Spikes, Fangs/Tusks, Halo, Aura/Trail, Mane down back, Feathers anywhere on body, Shorter Tail(s), Ear Edits, Claw Edits.

Rare
Wings with flight capabilities, Extra Eyes, 3-4 Tails, Extra Limbs, Scales, Vents, Gigantism, Dwarfism, 2+ sets of horns,

Legendary
5+ Tails, Gene Splice, 2+ sets of wings, Gem Growth, Body Parts made of entirely light, Antennae, Living Tail, Fins

Forbidden
No lights, Pupils in eyes, No Tail, Stub Tail, No Limbs, Less than 3 Lights

Starrons

Starrons are large fluffy canines, roughly the size of a bear. Unlike Lumine Casters, Starrons have a physical form. Starrons protect life and the world under the rule of their leader. The leader of a pack of Starrons can be any animal, but is most commonly a dragon or another canine. Starrons have features that resemble dragons, and because of this they often are looked up to and respected. A Starron has powers similar to Lumine Casters. They can summon objects made of stardust, but these objects are actually usable. They often carry around objects they create for future use. Starrons tend to be aggressive to outsiders of the pack, but can make exceptions. Within their packs, Starrons are hyper like dogs. They run around and play with each other when not hunting or guarding. Like Lumine Casters, Starrons can be Bipedal and Anthro.

Starron Traits

No Rarity
Accessories, Heterochromia, Scars, Weight Edit, Expression Edit, Anthro/Bi-pedal behavior, Exposed bones, Missing Limbs

Common
Extra Fur, Dragon-like whiskers, Hair (Anywhere, any size), Elemental Powers, Glowing Markings, Extra Ears, Curled tail, Longer Tail, Shorter Tail, Tail Edits

Uncommon
Less Fur, Spikes Down Back, Fangs/Tusks, Halo, Aura/Trail, Mane down back, Scales Anywhere On Body, Tail Edits, Extra Set Of Flightless Wings, Claw Edits, Wing Edits,

Rare
Wings with flight capabilities, Extra Eyes, 2-3 Tails, Scales, Vents, Gigantism, Extra Horns, Fins

Legendary
4+ Tails, Gene Splice, 3+ sets of wings, Gem Growth, Body Parts Made Of Stardust, Antennae, Living Tail, Extra Limbs

Forbidden
No Horns, No Tail, Stub Tail, Dwarfism
Last edited by xanthocat on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
☀ This account is dead! I'm only not deleting it due to the fact I'd love to keep my credit links intact as well as keep it in case I ever come back to it.

It was lovely being in this community while it lasted, but I've since outgrown Oekaki and left most closed-species groups. I may still post on forums if I need help with something, or if I want to check on old friends. I check here maybe once a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

FOR ANY UPDATED CREDIT LINKS, I AM @CHIMINGSOUL ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS;
- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- TUMBLR [INACTIVE POSTING BUT CHECKED FREQUENTLY]
- CARRD
WANT TO REACH OUT? I'M @CHIMINGSOUL ON DISCORD AS WELL.
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⭐| STARRINE ADOPTS

Postby HolidayDemon » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:53 pm

may i have the link to the main page for starrons? they sound adorable <3

,x,xImage
xxxxxxxxxxx
Call me Dark!
Digital Artist
On mouse
Nice People:
NY_UnicornX
KestreltheFireCat
Send over a trade!
Tarus - Lawful Evil

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx❝ The wolf doesn't lose sleep over
xxxxxxxxthe opinion of the sheep . ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unknown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
,x Aromantic
,xShe/They/It

xxxxxxxxxxx
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
linklinkcredit

HolidayDemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowingsaltshaker » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:54 pm

HUGE MARK!
]
[center][she/they]
[struggling with mental health, be patient with me please. Im not very active but slowly returning ]
Glowingsaltshaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:57 pm

Mark
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xanthocat » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:58 pm

~DarkDemonWolf~ wrote:may i have the link to the main page for starrons? they sound adorable <3

This is the Main Page for both now, I decided to make adopts for them both together^^
☀ This account is dead! I'm only not deleting it due to the fact I'd love to keep my credit links intact as well as keep it in case I ever come back to it.

It was lovely being in this community while it lasted, but I've since outgrown Oekaki and left most closed-species groups. I may still post on forums if I need help with something, or if I want to check on old friends. I check here maybe once a year.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- CARRD
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby COULROPHOBIA » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Mark
Charlie / Spring / Cipher / Clowny

[Very inactive on here.]
COULROPHOBIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xanthocat » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:13 am

Daily Bump^

- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- CARRD
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haulsaa » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:38 pm

mark!
haulsaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xanthocat » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:23 am

Daily Bump^^

- TWITTER
- ARTFIGHT
- TOYHOU.SE [INACTIVE]
- CARRD
xanthocat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me